Best way to platinum both stacks?

Lightsp33d1987

12 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

No we are starting fresh so i wanted to know best way if both of us are playing for the first time.

Play game on PS5 and once you are done, launch the ps4 version and your save will actually be read and u can just go to chapter select and earn all the chapter specific trophies and if u pick up one collectible, you will get all collectible trophies etc. Don't worry too much about it. I did not even think about getting the stack when I played it on ps5 and i managed to get the ps4 plat in 52 mins from scratch afterwards

Edited by abhinandhan22
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Play game on PS5 and once you are done, launch the ps4 version and your save will actually be read and u can just go to chapter select and earn all the chapter specific trophies and if u pick up one collectible, you will get all collectible trophies etc. Don't worry too much about it. I did not even think about getting the stack when I played it on ps5 and i managed to get the ps4 plat in 52 mins from scratch afterwards

Alright cheers for that will play the PS5 version first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/05/2021 at 3:09 PM, abhinandhan22 said:

Does this works the other way? I'm playing the PS4 version, can I use this method after in the PS5? 

3 minutes ago, Wild_Dark_Shadow said:

Does this works the other way? I'm playing the PS4 version, can I use this method after in the PS5? 

3 minutes ago, Wild_Dark_Shadow said:

Yes it does i can confirm.

Works both ways, doesn't matter if you start on PS4 or PS5 first.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-06-07 at 3:11 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Yes it does i can confirm.

Works both ways, doesn't matter if you start on PS4 or PS5 first.

How does it exactly work? I have installed the ps4 version but it doesn’t recognize my ps5 save data. I downloaded the ps5 version again and nothing happened.

2 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

How does it exactly work? I have installed the ps4 version but it doesn’t recognize my ps5 save data. I downloaded the ps5 version again and nothing happened.

Hmmm....That's strange, did PS5 first, the PS4 picked up my save file from it, i've also read people did it the other way round.