Don't Be Intimidated By The Lower % Trophies

My take on it.

Bedroom - fun, if you enjoyed the happy birthday scene in the main game you should enjoy this

Nightmare and Night Terror - fun, a bit like zombies in Call of Duty.

Ethan Must Die - brilliant, my favourite part of the whole DLC.

21 - Mixed feelings, as a card game it's excellent but it's so jarring in the context of the game especially after coming off the back of Ethan Must Die, still, by the time I'd finished it I'd really gotten into it, so on balance another positive

Daughters - The story before the main game begins, really enjoyed this, a nice addition.

Jack's Birthday - Silly, some may enjoy this, I just thought it was a waste of time.

End of Zoe - didn't particularly like this, got sick of hearing Joe say "Zoe", "Zoe", "Zoe", "ZOE", "ZOE!!!"

Not a Hero - didn't like this at all, as soon as it started and he looks down at his phone and you see what he has the corporation written down as I just groaned, yeah, he's got an attitude, yawn, this encompassed everything that Resident Evil started heading towards and I started moving away from.

In summary, I enjoyed the DLC for the most part, there's a lot of variety but because of the last two modes, by the time I earned the final trophy, I was glad it was over.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FawltyPowers said:

My take on it.

Bedroom - fun, if you enjoyed the happy birthday scene in the main game you should enjoy this

Nightmare and Night Terror - fun, a bit like zombies in Call of Duty.

Ethan Must Die - brilliant, my favourite part of the whole DLC.

21 - Mixed feelings, as a card game it's excellent but it's so jarring in the context of the game especially after coming off the back of Ethan Must Die, still, by the time I'd finished it I'd really gotten into it, so on balance another positive

Daughters - The story before the main game begins, really enjoyed this, a nice addition.

Jack's Birthday - Silly, some may enjoy this, I just thought it was a waste of time.

End of Zoe - didn't particularly like this, got sick of hearing Joe say "Zoe", "Zoe", "Zoe", "ZOE", "ZOE!!!"

Not a Hero - didn't like this at all, as soon as it started and he looks down at his phone and you see what he has the corporation written down as I just groaned, yeah, he's got an attitude, yawn, this encompassed everything that Resident Evil started heading towards and I started moving away from.

In summary, I enjoyed the DLC for the most part, there's a lot of variety but because of the last two modes, by the time I earned the final trophy, I was glad it was over.

I agree with most of what you said, although I think I hated End of Zoe a lot more than you did. I don't know why they decided to bring Jack back (didn't really make a whole lot of sense). Joe Must Die was really annoying, the enemies are sponges and the fights drag on and on and on.

I wish the DLCs were more like Bedroom or Daughters, with some Ethan Must Die sprinkled in between. Unlike Joe Must Die, the runs were fast and the enemies didn't take long to kill.

I've done it before I can do again. Its not that hard tbh. The only thing I was worried for was the 21 survival +. Had to get Destroyer++, trump switch+ and ultimate draw+ before heading to defeat 10 opponents cause its a lot easier with those unlocked. The rest of the trophies are pretty easy and very doable

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like how unique each dlc was and added something to play that was different from the main game. Trophy hunting the dlc was a pain though, and made me procrastinate for years until I just summoned up enough determination to do all the tasks they want you to do for the trophies. Joe Must Die is a slog by the way, hated it. 

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 0:47 AM, Joker-Kun890 said:

I wish I had done these when the game was still fresh for me but I didn't own the gold edition / dlc at the time. I plan on going back but haven't played the game in awhile. 

Just play one or two runs in the campaign on normal and it'll all come back to you in no time.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...