Are the trophies glitched? No ones earned any but 2 of them

xLetsP1ayGod

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies are 100% glitched... I have completed every single challenge in game... and I'm missing "A challenger appears" and "No life".... again I've completed everything in game....

Edit... had a secret challenge in the batting cage... I officially have 100% and no trophies are glitched

Edited by UncleJacksPS
  • Like 2

On 01/06/2021 at 1:11 AM, UncleJacksPS said:

Trophies are 100% glitched... I have completed every single challenge in game... and I'm missing "A challenger appears" and "No life".... again I've completed everything in game....

Edit... had a secret challenge in the batting cage... I officially have 100% and no trophies are glitched

Good to know it's all working thanks for confirming, on the grind myself, please tell me there's a quick way to do 1000 meters of ladder climbing?

9 hours ago, Vivamp said:

Good to know it's all working thanks for confirming, on the grind myself, please tell me there's a quick way to do 1000 meters of ladder climbing?

Nope, I had to grind that one out as my very last one too. Congratulations on the 100% btw!!!

On 05/06/2021 at 10:01 AM, UncleJacksPS said:

Nope, I had to grind that one out as my very last one too. Congratulations on the 100% btw!!!

Thank you :D Nice to have a little 2 person club for however long that lasts 
I found rotating the left stick whilst spamming circle to the the handstands and back down again at the top of the ladder seemed to do it fastest for anyone interested

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Update **** I ended up getting it, its very glitchy and i got it in 7 shots for some reason lol Also, theres no glitching this trophy, you cant use the portpotty to jump through the hoop or fly in the hoop or drop the ball in the hoop. you needa do atleast half court shots

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I was watching the YouTuber Call Me Kevin play this game, and it was hilarious. He seemed to spend a quarter of his time running around as a headless, torsoless pair of legs. He was mutilated simply trying to open his fridge. He unlocked some bizarre challenges by accident.

How do you know where the secret challenges are? How many are there? Is it part of the Bucket List you can access through the menu or do they not appear until you stumble into them?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...