xLetsP1ayGod

Are the trophies glitched? No ones earned any but 2 of them

10 posts in this topic

I was gonna pick this up this weekend but not if the trophies are all broken

6 minutes ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

People have more than just 2 if you look at the PSN percentage.

This^

I don't think this game is very popular, hence the low attainment rates.

Posted (edited)

Trophies are 100% glitched... I have completed every single challenge in game... and I'm missing "A challenger appears" and "No life".... again I've completed everything in game....

Edit... had a secret challenge in the batting cage... I officially have 100% and no trophies are glitched

Edited by UncleJacksPS

On 01/06/2021 at 1:11 AM, UncleJacksPS said:

Trophies are 100% glitched... I have completed every single challenge in game... and I'm missing "A challenger appears" and "No life".... again I've completed everything in game....

Edit... had a secret challenge in the batting cage... I officially have 100% and no trophies are glitched

Good to know it's all working thanks for confirming, on the grind myself, please tell me there's a quick way to do 1000 meters of ladder climbing?

9 hours ago, Vivamp said:

Good to know it's all working thanks for confirming, on the grind myself, please tell me there's a quick way to do 1000 meters of ladder climbing?

Nope, I had to grind that one out as my very last one too. Congratulations on the 100% btw!!!

On 05/06/2021 at 10:01 AM, UncleJacksPS said:

Nope, I had to grind that one out as my very last one too. Congratulations on the 100% btw!!!

Thank you :D Nice to have a little 2 person club for however long that lasts 
I found rotating the left stick whilst spamming circle to the the handstands and back down again at the top of the ladder seemed to do it fastest for anyone interested

How do you get the "chain reaction" life goal?

Anyone whos has "pro baller" trophy i need help.. ive gotta 15 in a row and twice now 10 in a row without missing but trophy aint popping.. can someone tells me that has it how they did it and if im using the wrong net... please ty

Update **** I ended up getting it, its very glitchy and i got it in 7 shots for some reason lol Also, theres no glitching this trophy, you cant use the portpotty to jump through the hoop or fly in the hoop or drop the ball in the hoop. you needa do atleast half court shots