Shadow Of War Glitched Siege

Hey guys I came back to this game a couple weeks ago to try and knock out the platinum. I restarted the game to relearn some mechanics and have gotten through to the shadow wars. I'm currently level 47 and have 21 hours into this game save. I've done the first couple fortress defenses (I'm on stage 3 and still have to defend nurnen for this stage) but every time I try to load it up I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen. In the past day I've sat in front of the TV for 2 hours just hoping it'll go at some point. I have turned my playstation on and off, deleted and redownloaded the game, and still nothing. 

Does anybody know of a fix? I really don't want to have to restart another save file just to grind the shadow wars if I can avoid it. 

I saw a forum post from 3 years ago with this same problem but everything said a patch was coming in 2018 to fix the issue, and yet I'm having it in 2021.

Thanks for the help!

Is your game up to date?

Other than that i would  try rebuilding database. https://www.androidcentral.com/how-make-your-playstation-4-faster-database-rebuild

Just backup all you saves games to the cloud or USB before doing it.

Ohh and another thing. I was always stuck on infinte loading screens in all games if my internet died but the LAN cable was still plugged in. It might be worth trying to start the game with the LAN cable unplugged if you use one that is.

Edited by Quink666

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

Is your game up to date?

Other than that i would  try rebuilding database. https://www.androidcentral.com/how-make-your-playstation-4-faster-database-rebuild

Just backup all you saves games to the cloud or USB before doing it.

Ohh and another thing. I was always stuck on infinte loading screens in all games if my internet died but the LAN cable was still plugged in. It might be worth trying to start the game with the LAN cable unplugged if you use one that is.

If I redownload the game from the store it should automatically have the latest version, right? I've already done that and when I start the game my console doesn't prompt me to download any updates so I'm assuming i'm up to date. I'll definitely look into that and the rebuilding database article later today! Thanks for the reply!

14 minutes ago, g-force16 said:

If I redownload the game from the store it should automatically have the latest version, right? I've already done that and when I start the game my console doesn't prompt me to download any updates so I'm assuming i'm up to date. I'll definitely look into that and the rebuilding database article later today! Thanks for the reply!

Yes then it should be up to date. Try unplgging you LAN first. I just know that worked for me, but only when my internet was down that is. Might still be worth a shot since it takes little too no effort. Rebuilding Database was the only other thing i could find when googling this. Might be a corrupt save aswell. You could try and start a new game and see what happens. Just backup your save before that so you can revert back afterwards.