Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

Hello, I’ve played this game for about 6 hours now and have noticed some bugged/glitchy trophies. I’m playing on PS5 btw not sure if this is a PS5 issue as some of these trophies have earners.

Win a game without being KO’d and win a game without passing. Done this multiple times no trophy.

KO someone with the garbage chute done this 3 times no trophy.

Travel from the stand to the garden done this multiple times no trophy. 

Finish an opponent while on the wrecking ball multiple times no trophy.

Play 10 games with friends.

Play 30 games with friends.

30 seconds with the moon ball.

3 kills on the bridge.

As someone who goes for first achievers on this is extremely frustrating that half the game is broken. 

Edited by ShazzzPS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

Getting a kill while standing on the wrecking ball unlocked for me without even doing what's required

And neither of the wrecking ball trophies popped for me when doing precisely what's required. I probably had 4 or 5 not pop during the few hours I played. I have the Deluxe edition btw, not the trial version.

I had a great time playing this. Took me 90 minutes to finally put it all together.

Edited by PS_4Trophies

Yeah I’ve done the requirements again multiple times for everything. I’m done with this game until it’s fixed the guy that’s first on the leaderboard is unbelievably lucky in getting all his to unlock. 

9 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

And neither of the wrecking ball trophies popped for me when doing precisely what's required. I probably had 4 or 5 not pop during the few hours I played. I have the Deluxe edition btw, not the trial version.

I had a great time playing this. Took me 90 minutes to finally put it all together.

It’s a fun game honestly reminds me of rocket arena. But it’s just way too broken I spent around 10 hours playing and I’m missing half the trophies I should have no point carrying on IMO until it’s fixed. 

Event contract assuming block party contracts are event contracts I did 8 out of 12 still not unlocked mvps trophy bugged as well or my contracts are bugged lol

Edit got my mvp trophy on 7th game I was mvp

i got more than 30 mvp still not getting the trophies, i think some trophies are bugged and the game start fixing it soon 

I checked the store which is supposed to refresh the items in which I bought stuff from still say sold out, 2 slots have the same items too. No idea what’s going on here not saying I could make a game but this is one of the worse launches I’ve personally experienced and I hate complaining. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShazzzPS said:

I checked the store which is supposed to refresh the items in which I bought stuff from still say sold out, 2 slots have the same items too. No idea what’s going on here not saying I could make a game but this is one of the worse launches I’ve personally experienced and I hate complaining. 

My whole store is the same except 1 new item also won a match with all styles didnt unlock  only after I closed the game and went back into it to play again a couple hours later also the xp one I might be off but shouldn't I  already have 50k xp at street level 35 it might be without contract xp rewards idk it's a mess I know that but a fun game non the less 

On 5/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, Ryuuko4 said:

you won’t get any trophies if you didn’t buy the game if it says trial then you have to buy it to unlock the trophies 

I’ve purchased  the game, trophies are extremely glitchy still. I didn’t get the one for throwing caged players off the map, or for riding the wrecking ball

11 hours ago, ShazzzPS said:

To add to the list of glitched trophies.

Play 100 games 

1000 KO’s 

Drink 5 energy drinks

I think every trophy except maybe training is glitched but from my experience add

30 wins 

Ride a full circle on car 

Get a kill while riding car 

Wrecking ball both trophys 

Avoid a incoming ball by entering a tube 

50k xp

5 event contracts 

2 ko with a single bomb 

I think every trophy except maybe training is glitched but from my experience add

30 wins 

Ride a full circle on car 

Get a kill while riding car 

Wrecking ball both trophys 

Avoid a incoming ball by entering a tube 

50k xp

5 event contracts 

2 ko with a single bomb 

Also the 100K XP and 100 Ultimate throw KOs I should be like 70% done by now if everything ulocked 

10 minutes ago, eVo-Godslayer said:

I got the 3 ko without leaving bridge without ever doing it and also just got the 50k xp at lvl 52 

Damn man you’re lucky I’m over 1200 KOs no trophy around 110 ultimate KOs no trophy I’m level 68 and no 50K XP trophy 7 energy drinks and no trophy this is beyond annoying. I’ve also done the 5X enemies score about 30 times and no trophy.

Feel free to add me if you ever want to team up.