Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

The KO ASSISTS is the only tracker trophy thats bugged for me. 

I only need this and then just complete daily/crew contracts naturally for the plat , so frustrated.

EDIT: I JUST COMPLETED 31 CREW CONTRACTS AND THE TROPHY DID NOT POP.

F THIS GAME , AT LEAST ROCKET ARENA DEVS FIXED THE BUGGED TROPHIES ASAP.

Edited by shlomaniac

So level 285 now and still no XP trophy!! That's nearly 3x the amount needed which is insane.

Way over 100 contracts too, I forgot to count past 130 but even so 30 over is enough and I know I've done a lot more.

Crew contracts I had ten deleted for some reason I have no clue ?? But currently I'm now 44, which is not including the 10 ? I don't get why so many people are not having issues.

I see, so many players recently getting the platinum and I'm just waiting around for it to pop but it just don't feel like it's going to happen.

Most of my contracts now are massive grinds which make it harder, if it was fixed.

The bugs, bad lag and glitches have major killed this game.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2021 at 8:06 PM, FLCLcrim2 said:

I wouldn’t take it that far. 

I really enjoy the game. Even playing solo. Yes the bugged trophies have been annoying, but I have no worries that it won’t eventually pop. 

Im at roughly 2060 assists and nothing. I’ll just keep working on it. I still have daily’s to get so I’m on each day for a bit. 

I won’t call people out for their job as I don’t have the first clue as to what it takes to even get the stuff started. 

Perhaps you enjoy the game - by the time I reached 1000 KO assists I was ready to be done with it and move on to other platinums. It was a lot less fun once my friends stopped playing. 

Instead, however, I'm stuck playing the game solely for assists, which also impacts my teammates as I see no reason to actually KO people, nor do I care if we win or lose anymore. 

As for calling out the devs, each to their own but they know the trophies are bugged and that isn't a complex fix. Which makes me assume they just don't care enough to fix it, since they are getting their money from all the microtransactions typical of EA games. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ComradeMassov said:

Perhaps you enjoy the game - by the time I reached 1000 KO assists I was ready to be done with it and move on to other platinums. It was a lot less fun once my friends stopped playing. 

Instead, however, I'm stuck playing the game solely for assists, which also impacts my teammates as I see no reason to actually KO people, nor do I care if we win or lose anymore. 

As for calling out the devs, each to their own but they know the trophies are bugged and that isn't a complex fix. Which makes me assume they just don't care enough to fix it, since they are getting their money from all the microtransactions typical of EA games. 

+1 

This game is now a hassle to play. 

The devs dont care so i have no respect for them. 

37 crew contracts, over 1000 ko assists and over 100 daily contracts but the plat won't pop. 

I'll give them until the 2.1 update and if it's not fixed I'll delete the game.

On 9/2/2021 at 7:43 AM, shlomaniac said:

+1 

This game is now a hassle to play. 

The devs dont care so i have no respect for them. 

37 crew contracts, over 1000 ko assists and over 100 daily contracts but the plat won't pop. 

I'll give them until the 2.1 update and if it's not fixed I'll delete the game.

The will come. I took me about 2124 assists to get the assist. Now I get on and do the daily challenges each day. One of these days the 100 daily will pop and I will be finished. It is very annoying sure. 
I am confident I have done many more than 100 daily challenges, If I really had to guess I must be pushing 200 if not having already passed it. Just keep going and you will get them. 
The girnd has made the game less fun, but now since I only have daily contracts to do I just spend like 15-20 mins to do them and then move to something else. 
If you are not enjoying it don't play. 

On 9/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, FLCLcrim2 said:

The will come. I took me about 2124 assists to get the assist. Now I get on and do the daily challenges each day. One of these days the 100 daily will pop and I will be finished. It is very annoying sure. 
I am confident I have done many more than 100 daily challenges, If I really had to guess I must be pushing 200 if not having already passed it. Just keep going and you will get them. 
The girnd has made the game less fun, but now since I only have daily contracts to do I just spend like 15-20 mins to do them and then move to something else. 
If you are not enjoying it don't play. 

I do the same thing but i have to worry about crew contracts as well and complete them as well :/ 

I play the game way less now to not get angry , like an hour max to make as many assists and fill the contracts.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, shlomaniac said:

I do the same thing but i have to worry about crew contracts as well and complete them as well :/ 

I play the game way less now to not get angry , like an hour max to make as many assists and fill the contracts.

yeah with the crew contracts I found and joined a crew that has a ton of people. every day I get on 3-4 crew contracts are complete. so I got that pretty quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've achieved the 45 crew contracts milestone but the trophy still wont pop. 

Over 1000 assists , no pop. 

I'm not sure if i got over 100 daily contracts but i played everday and never missed.

3 trophies (2 guaranteed glitched , 1 possibly) left , no response from devs and uninstalling the game didnt work. 

I've deleted the game , going to wait until its patched and i see people here getting these trophies , maybe when it'll be free2play. 

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2021 at 11:57 PM, ShazzzPS said:

Level 93 no 100,000 XP trophy and still none of the KOs related trophies or catch 1000 dodgeballs. Also I’ve completed 6 season contracts now and no 5 season contracts trophy. I’m done defending this game and the devs fucking pile of shit.

That's mad, these trophies seem doomed. I'm scared to start it now! Do you know if the devs are working on a fix? 

9 minutes ago, LOWERCASESUCKS said:

That's mad, these trophies seem doomed. I'm scared to start it now! Do you know if the devs are working on a fix? 

My buddy just downloaded the Ps5 version and all the bugged trophies instant popped for him. Maybe they fixed it on the Ps5? 

I just tried on the ps4 version. Played a game and nothing popped yet. 

• Like 1

Just to let everyone know, the trophy carry over is even worse than the PS4 version's problems. Utter trash. 

I started the game and it autopopped 2 of the 3 xp trophies, when I started a game it popped the outfit ones, and when I played it popped some others. The only trophy I was missing on PS4 was assists, but I still didn't get that or catches, or ballform, despite doing all of these. 

My friend, who had the plat, didn't get any of the above except the outfit ones. 

This game is a joke, I have finally given up on the platinum as the devs have no interest in fixing it, it was a cash grab. If you want platinums avoid this like the plague. 

• Like 2

My experience (regarding trophy unlocks)-

"Glug Glug" didn't unlock for me after I had five or even a few more drinks after that. Was worried about that one, but it popped after I had drunk around 10 beverages.

"Walk-In Closet"/"Fashionista"/etc all unlocked for me properly. . . thankfully!

"True Talent" didn't unlock when I booted up and played the game regularly, after already doing the training in the trial version (though I possibly didn't do the first 5 levels during it). It also didn't unlock when I did all 10 levels in the full game. After a later second attempt, it unlocked though.

"You Shall Not Pass" was weird. Either the trophy pop was delayed, or the requirements are not entirely accurate. It didn't pop after doing what was required, but when it did it was in a spot way off the bridge. 

"Wreck 'Em!" didn't unlock the first or second time(?) I tried it, but it unlocked the next.

"Taking Out the Trash" didn't unlock the first attempt, but it did the second.

"Earning Miles" would have to have incorrect requirements, because I didn't do it from anywhere near the band stand; I just jumped from the rooftop in the center and glided to the garden and got the trophy that way.

"Point Guard" i'm not too sure about; the trophy didn't unlock until, according to the contract, I was over 1,500 KO assist.

"Welcome to the Big Leagues" has to be bugged, or just may'be I was spoiled by the XP from all of the easier contracts earlier on?

And of course, "Rollin' Round the City" (travel 100km in ball form) is a dumb trophy.

Edited by EcoShifter

Walk in closet finally unlocked for me

Taking out the trash didn’t unlock until the second attempt (it’s a hard trophy so sucks people have to do it multiple times for it to unlock) 

You shall not pass and blast off unlocked way after I did the requirements 

I’m now waiting for the 250,000xp and Rollin’ round the city to unlock and it’s so frustrating as without any sort of tracking and the trophies being so buggy, I have no idea how much more I’ve got to go or when it will unlock.. I feel like the 250,000 xp has been hit already as I’ve seen people on a lower level with it and mine still hasn’t popped and I’m near the end of bronze tier. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 3:04 PM, DangerSpice said:

Hey, I've been posting a bit about the trophy issues on the PS5 boards. I'm a dev at Velan Studios. Mainly, we're in the process of re-engineering the contracts system (which trophies and achievements are based on) from the ground up. This takes time! We're expecting to launch this update in Season 4 at some point, and we'll share more details when we have a better sense of timing.

I'm a trophy hunter also (Look at my profile! I keep everything at 100%), and I know how frustrating it can be, but I assure you that we are fixing these issues, and it won't be something that's forever left unpatched. For any progression trophies (1000 assists, 100km in ballform, 5 MVP wins, etc), those should auto-pop as soon as you get one more of the thing tracked (one more assist, one more MVP, etc). Anything not progression-based (win a match without throwing a ball, catch a fully charged sniper ball, etc) will need to be completed again.

When we do roll out the update to contract tracking, we're going to also adjust people's progress on trophies using other information we have, due to the tracking being wrong here. We want to get this working for everyone, it just takes time. We're an indie studio and some of these are big problems to solve, but we will get these issues sorted.

I appreciate you replying to me regarding these. 

My frustration lies in the fact I purchased this game at launch, and it has been several months with this not being fixed. 

I don't think you should class yourself as an indie developer if you are published by EA. I play a lot of Indie games and have never had issues with trophies. However, COD Vanguard also has a major issue with tracking so it's not exclusive to yourselves. 

The above said, I understand it is being worked on and do value this. Please update us when it is fixed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like so far there's nothing new with long grind trophies with this new season. Still asking to myself when I'll get those trophies and finally stop this game. ?

Catch-o-matic: Catch 1000 dodgeballs; I'm over 1600

Point Guard : Score 1000 KO Assists; Just earned the 4000XP bonus for reaching 1500.

I noticed something on their discord about Rollin' Round the City

The Achievement/Trophy "Rollin' Round the City" has been made significantly easier to complete. It now counts distance traveled in ballform in several new ways it wasn't before, namely in the Hideout, Training, and Private Matches.

just posting my experience with the trophies: not all that bugged for me.  I did get a few progression trophies "early" based on the contract (ie, assist trophy at 990ish, KO trophy at 980ish, etc).  But for the most part, all of the trophies haven't been frustrating to get.  Just finishing up my daily contract grind.  Should be done next week.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:26 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Update dropped today, so any instances that were properly addressed? Do trophies now pop when the conditions are met? Apparently, this is a new season so would be great to start the grind already. 

It still bugged for me. Like i said before to the dev guy here. I fulfilled all of my ko assists and contracts in september. 

I still play casually hoping it'll pop mid-game but its not happening. 

I fear that one of the season 3 updates reset all of my progress. 

I got over 60 crew contracts , over 120 daily contracts and 1100 ko assists. 80 hours played.

• Like 1

Hot news from the discord chanel, written by Josh! Let's hope 4.1 will save some of us!

This will be fixed I believe in 4.1. Instead of fixing a handful of individual bugs related to progression, we're rewriting it from scratch. Fixes issues with contracts, trophies, some league play stuff, etc.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

This is big news. Hopefully this doesn't mean we have to start from 0 again.

The latest update popped some for me finally but not all ? but after messaging again I truly believe the next update will be it finally ?

It's such a hard position to be in for Devs still and I understand all sides, especially as paying customers (well many of us pre ps plus ?) regardless I have even ranted but I would like to thank Josh and the whole velan team.

They could of easily ignored us and I honestly believe they have tried their best to make everyone happy and with hopeful fix I couldn't be happier ?