Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/8/2022 at 5:39 PM, Sikutai said:

I did all Trophies on PS 5 and had no problems, inclusive the Autopop to the PS 4 Version.

Hi, all trophies autopop without problems? I would like return to play on ps5 version after got platinum one year ago, But i'm afraid from buggy trophies. 

• 2 months later...

Hey,

Psn iD : xKurosakiSama

I'm pretty sure that i met the requirment for the (event evengelist) trophy which he want me to complete 5 event contract, and ofc i did all the contracts for now in the mednight madness event i guess.. but sadly it's still the trophy didn't popped for me at all and i'm sure it's an event course and i'm worried that i'll have to wait for another event later just to do it again ugh.

I hope that i get a feedback about this bugged trophy in the next days tho, thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Energy drink trophy seems to glitch for some player even in 2023.

In my concern I sent a message to the support team and I'm waiting.

For the players who finally got the trophy afterward or for those who got it naturally please share your experience about it.
Same can ?
Different ?
One by one after each timing of 60min ?
In a row ?
From hideout ?
From inventory in lobby ?

Any advice is welcome.

And to finish, about the auto-pop on PS5, is the trophy pop automatically or should I drink one more ? or five more ?
Thank you all for your help.

Edited by kev_77310
Edit after topic removal

8 hours ago, kev_77310 said:

Same can ?
Different ?
In a row ?
From hideout ?

Any advice is welcome.

And to finish, about the auto-pop on PS5, is the trophy pop automatically or should I drink one more ? or five more ?

it used to be buggy me on as well. Contacted support several times. But eventually popped. 

to answer your questions,

it can’t be same drinks it has to be 5 different ones. 

yes I used to drink them one after the other. In both hideout or before the match starts. 

in PS5 you will only need to drink one. 

hope this helps. Good luck 

Edited by ZEE11W

Regarding the drinks' trophy. I drank all of them in the hideout and popped just after the 5th.

Just drink one, wait until effect has finished (you can play matches or whatever in the meantime) and then back to hideout and drink another one. I did it during various days.

I guess the glitch occurs when they're drunk on the match screen before a match.

Edited by zgz93
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Hysteria said:

For Glug Glug trophy I used 20 but trophy didn’t pop but when I switched from Wi-Fi to hotspot it popped .

I confirm this method. I got my trophy that way.
Instead of using a hotspot, a friend took my account on his own wifi, drank a can and the trophy pop.

Thank you!

• Like 2

I'm at ~280,000 EXP, and no trophy yet. It popped ~335,000 EXP @ Level 94 of Wood Rank.

I'm at 118 matches played, no trophy yet. It popped at 156 matches played.

I had to do 189 "Ultimate Throws" until the trophy popped. 

All three according to contracts.

I got an error in-game, something like "NET: 1813-9" or that, and since then, my trophies stopped appearing correctly.

Glitched trophies are starting to appear once again. Any turn around to this?

EDIT: I contacted @DangerSpice through Discord and according to him, some stats aren't carrying over to the servers. Apparently I'm half the way to get the trophies so be aware, that this is a bug thing for the server itself and not of the game. Sadly, I'll need more than needed for the Platinum, but if you're having troubles at all get in touch with him to make proper adjustments.

Edited by Xenoblast91

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2023 at 9:47 PM, Hysteria said:

For Glug Glug trophy I used 20 but trophy didn’t pop but when I switched from Wi-Fi to hotspot it popped .

Same story here. I got the Info from user Ahmwe who only had to use but I had to use all 5 and I waited between each hour just in case. Now, I have the trophy.

On 24/08/2022 at 4:39 PM, Sikutai said:

I did all Trophies on PS 5 and had no problems, inclusive the Autopop to the PS 4 Version.

Read my post ?

On 10/02/2023 at 6:00 PM, kev_77310 said:

Hello,

Energy drink trophy seems to glitch for some player even in 2023.

In my concern I sent a message to the support team and I'm waiting.

For the players who finally got the trophy afterward or for those who got it naturally please share your experience about it.
Same can ?
Different ?
In a row ?
From hideout ?

Any advice is welcome.

Read all this post ?

The Wifi/Hotspot thing didn't work for me either. Typical.

I have had 26 drinks, and still no trophy on PS4 or PS5. I have drunk some from both the inventory, and from the fridge. Nothing.

And I'm currently at 437,000 XP, and still no 250,000 XP trophy on either version of the game. Great.

Also at 215 total contracts, and nothing. Wtf? Now after update 9.000.000, my dailies won't show on PS4 or PS5. Confused.

Also, Events don't show up in contracts at all after last update. So, I can't see them to actually complete them. Awesome! 

Deleted both versions of the game, reinstalled. Made no difference at all. Surprise (not)

Because I can't see/complete the new Events, I can't earn the Holobux required to progress. AASF!

Missing both Legendary Glasses, and Legendary Gloves - both needed for trophies.

I really am disappointed in this game. I was hoping the latest update would fix everything, including trophies, and the game itself.

None of the below trophies will pop for me...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14283-knockout-city/TheDarkKratos?trophies=unearned

Im really tired of broken games

Now what?

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

The Wifi/Hotspot thing didn't work for me either. Typical.

I have had 26 drinks, and still no trophy on PS4 or PS5. I have drunk some from both the inventory, and from the fridge. Nothing.

And I'm currently at 437,000 XP, and still no 250,000 XP trophy on either version of the game. Great.

Also at 215 total contracts, and nothing. Wtf? Now after update 9.000.000, my dailies won't show on PS4 or PS5. Confused.

Also, Events don't show up in contracts at all after last update. So, I can't see them to actually complete them. Awesome! 

Deleted both versions of the game, reinstalled. Made no difference at all. Surprise (not)

Because I can't see/complete the new Events, I can't earn the Holobux required to progress. AASF!

Missing both Legendary Glasses, and Legendary Gloves - both needed for trophies.

I really am disappointed in this game. I was hoping the latest update would fix everything, including trophies, and the game itself.

None of the below trophies will pop for me...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14283-knockout-city/TheDarkKratos?trophies=unearned

Im really tired of broken games

Now what?

There are Holo-Shades on the in-game shop for 400 Holobux. R1 twice and scroll to the right, you should see them there. Legendary gloves were part of the PS Plus pack - don't know if you can get that now since the game is delisted. Just keep checking the shop if you don't have 'em.

Can confirm that Glug Glug doesn't work for me, but people are earning it. Must be an account issue more than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Are people still having problems unlocking the 1,000 KO's/catches/assists trophies?

My in game stats currently have me at 1,157 KO finishes, and still no Knockout Master trophy.

I'm currently grinding towards the assists (600/1000) and the catches (745/1000) and I'm starting to worry it's going to be all pointless if none of the trophies are even going to unlock for me ?

EDIT: Knockout Master just randomly unlocked the literal next game I played... with a KO assist and not a KO Finish ?

Edited by masdawg1988

Hey guys,

till now 250k XP trophy and now the crew contracts trophy glitched on me. I have 351k XP and should have completed 31 crew contracts (because I actually counted and took notes :D).

Hope the fix will work and come soon AND that I don't have to do everything again :(. Still working on the dailies and assists in hope they won't glitch too...

Life

On 3/16/2023 at 2:14 AM, LifeIsSenseless said:

Hey guys,

till now 250k XP trophy and now the crew contracts trophy glitched on me. I have 351k XP and should have completed 31 crew contracts (because I actually counted and took notes :D).

Hope the fix will work and come soon AND that I don't have to do everything again :(. Still working on the dailies and assists in hope they won't glitch too...

Life

I see you still haven’t earned Crew Completer. Let me know if you’d like an invite to the crew I’m a part of and perhaps you’ll pop the trophy. I’m not guaranteeing you’ll get it but we’ve finished all of this week’s contracts and it might trigger it for you. My PSN is Emiinah.

Edit: Luckily the KO assists unlocked soon after (1018 I think). Crew contracts are still glitched unfortunately.

Hey guys,

luckily 250k just popped (at 371580 ;D), but now KO Assists glitched! I clearly have 1001 assists (checked in the challenges), but no trophy!

And still as I already wrote Crew Contracts (should be now at 32 completed).

Good luck to all the fellow KO players so you don't get these or other glitches!

Life

Edited by LifeIsSenseless
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ive spent around 10+ hours just rolling, no 100km in ball form trophy. I've earned the fashionista trophy + stylin profiling trophies multiple times over, but they are also not popping. This is on the ps4 version, not doing the ps5 version unless i can get these, although from what I've heard from friends, the PS5 stack has less issues than the PS4.

I'm really afraid that i wont be able to platinum due to the 250K XP trophy glitched for me. I currently have 380K XP and the trophy just doesn't pop. I'm playing the PS5 version of the game if this makes any difference. Would love to see if it's possible to this get fixed before the servers close, or idk, maybe a support contact does work? Is there anyone with this problem too?

Edit: 04/09/2023

An Easter miracle just happened, i woke up, completed one daily challenge and tbe 250K XP trophy popped

Edited by GPiason
  • Like 2