Trophies not unlocking with the trial version?

ZeromusF4

You have to pay for the game. I did the 20 dollar version and when I redownloaded the game I was able to get trophies. Had to replay all the tutorial levels for the trophy as an example. Nothing seemed to retroactively pop

23 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

You have to pay for the game. I did the 20 dollar version and when I redownloaded the game I was able to get trophies. Had to replay all the tutorial levels for the trophy as an example. Nothing seemed to retroactively pop

oh that’s a real bummer I was hoping to earn trophies and maybe pick the game up or wait for ps plus and have them pop up ? ? 

On 5/21/2021 at 10:51 PM, ZeromusF4 said:

Oh come on, that suuuuuucks

On 21.5.2021 at 9:30 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think any trial is allowed to give trophies. It's not a bug or a glitch or anything, it's just that trials/demos/betas don't give trophies.

That's not correct. The Free Trial Weekend with Dirt 5 for Playstation 4 gave a lot of us a free Platinum. The Beta for Bless Unleashed doomed Players with some Trophies.

4 hours ago, Sikutai said:

That's not correct. The Free Trial Weekend with Dirt 5 for Playstation 4 gave a lot of us a free Platinum. The Beta for Bless Unleashed doomed Players with some Trophies.

Seems like an incredibly rare occurrence if you’re only able to mention 2 out of the hundreds and thousands of demos/trials/free weekends.

8 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Seems like an incredibly rare occurrence if you’re only able to mention 2 out of the hundreds and thousands of demos/trials/free weekends.

Did I say this is a common thing:                                                             No.

Did I say I make a complete list:                                                              No

Are you trolling and boarded a thread just to write something negative: Yes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Did I say this is a common thing:                                                             No.

Did I say I make a complete list:                                                              No

Are you trolling and boarded a thread just to write something negative: Yes.

...what? What you said in response to my initiale comment was true. I never knew about Bless Unleashed. What I said wasn't wrong either and I didn't attack you or troll either.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 4:43 PM, Sikutai said:

They messed up and uploaded the full game instead of trial version, it wasn't meant to give them as a trial.

On 5/24/2021 at 11:43 AM, Sikutai said:

That was a free play weekend of the full game. Not the same as a demo. Lol some betas though, yeah have had trophies prior to full release, Fortnite immediately comes to mind.