Joe's Adventure won't load...

ThatDrunkGuy

I have the Greatest Hits disc on PS3 that includes all DLC. The game and Jimmy's worked fine, but Joe's won't load. It did load once but on death it just said "load failed"...since then nothing but infinite loading screen. I've tried everything...all the way up to deleting everything. I submitted a ticket to 2K, but anyone have this issue or ideas on how to fix?

I think it's possibly a disc issue(even though it's clean with no marks)...tried on both PS3's I have, no dice.

I finally got it to work, but what a hassle. If anyone else runs into this problem try this...delete all save and game data, eject and reinsert disc. After about 5 tries I finally got through the loading screen to start the game, though parts of the map were missing...and sometimes the roads didn't exist and I would just fall through...lol. I would either find another route or close the game to reload. I tried reinstalling the patch to load the save, but it would just say the DLC is missing and can't be loaded...playing unpatched was the only way through. 

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/2/2021 at 9:44 PM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

It wasn't so bad...fun to go back to old games sometimes. The only drag was the driving around in Vendetta.

I had a somewhat similar issue with my COD AW disc on PS3. I ordered it off eBay and it had no scratches or marks of any sort. However it would keep me in a infinite loop loading screen that would either freeze my console or never end until I took the disc out. Glad to hear that you fixed the issue you had encountered!