Stedde

Made to Order III Trophy

11 posts in this topic

Hi, 

What is the fastest way to get this one?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say maybe buy custom deliveries mats and craft those.  After that discard. Inshagardian restoration might be the answer too.

 

Edited by Mizdig_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isgardian restoration is by far the fastest and safest way go into diadem with your miner and gather as much grade 4 iron ore as you can return to isgard for the npc to aprrove your mats and craft the lvl 20 recipies for the restoration effort they all count as collectables.

you will need to have atleast 236 CP be lvl 26 and use this macro

 

 

/ac "Inner Quiet" <wait.2>

/ac "Waste Not" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Innovation" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Veneration" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Synthesis" <wait.3>

/e Craft Complete <se.9>

 

this method can help you level any crafter you wish the macro stays the same obly the mats may change and the lvl 20 recipies may get you to lvl 55 to 60 just by farming them for the collectibles trophy just make sure to change you crafter from time to time if they need to level up so you dont waste mats and xp if one of your crafters over levels.

keep in mind that if they add more restoraton phases in the future the grade of the mats will increase or the recipies may change but the general idea will be the same for leveling and collectable farming.

Edited by A210221100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're interested in making sure your crafters have good gear in Endwalker, I would recommend buying/crafting the latest 490 crafter set and farming Yellow and White scrips for materia.

 

Penta-meld the set since you will use it for leveling in Endwalkers. Going through this process added over 300 collectible crafts. I went through stacks of materia in the process.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're purely in it for speed (no gil-making, etc), then crafting Zhloe's collectables are the fastest since they only require one button to craft, given you have decent gear. These crafter collectable trophies just require you to craft collectables, not turn them in. So it doesn't matter what your collectable rating is for each one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

If you're purely in it for speed (no gil-making, etc), then crafting Zhloe's collectables are the fastest since they only require one button to craft, given you have decent gear. These crafter collectable trophies just require you to craft collectables, not turn them in. So it doesn't matter what your collectable rating is for each one.

 

To add: If you are a level 80 crafter, you can one-button craft up to the lv 70 custom collectables. (I cannot recall the name of the skill itself though).

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the tips!
I will look into the different options and try them out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2021 at 9:13 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

If you're interested in making sure your crafters have good gear in Endwalker, I would recommend buying/crafting the latest 490 crafter set and farming Yellow and White scrips for materia.

 

Penta-meld the set since you will use it for leveling in Endwalkers. Going through this process added over 300 collectible crafts. I went through stacks of materia in the process.

Wouldn't I just be able to get higher-tier gear then?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Wouldn't I just be able to get higher-tier gear then?

You could, but historically the gains are incredibly small.

 

For instance, going from Stormblood to Shadowbringers, you could go through the entire leveling process with the best gear from Stormblood without issue. Typically, it's only worth getting the best gear once you reach max level at the start of an xpac.

 

For reference, it's would normally be around the 85 or 88 point where the base gear is better, but it would still need to be penta melded again. The only upgrades worth getting are the main and off hands because those typically just have a CP meld for consistancy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2021 at 8:02 AM, A210221100 said:

isgardian restoration is by far the fastest and safest way go into diadem with your miner and gather as much grade 4 iron ore as you can return to isgard for the npc to aprrove your mats and craft the lvl 20 recipies for the restoration effort they all count as collectables.

What is this recipe you speak of? I want to know as it might be helpful for me. I crafted 475 Near Eastern Antiques as discards and if I can find a better and cheap method I would be most grateful as I only have 114,000 gil left. :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2021 at 8:02 AM, A210221100 said:

/ac "Inner Quiet" <wait.2>

/ac "Waste Not" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Innovation" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>

/ac "Veneration" <wait.2>

/ac "Basic Synthesis" <wait.3>

/e Craft Complete <se.9>

Also, if you are high level like me, with a Level 60 Blacksmith, you don't really need that many Basic Touches after the Innovation because I wasted three of them after that last part. I only needed one Basic Touch after Innovation, so feel free to edit as you will depending on your skill.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.