Post your slowest platinum.

10 and a half years!? Congrats on finishing it. I think you'll have most people beat with that one. My elderly doggo wasn't even born when you started it.

Mine is The Walking Dead at 1 month, 2 days, and that's only because I waited a month to play the 400 Days expansion. If I'm not counting that one, then it's Agents of Mayhem at 1 week, 6 days.

in real time hours, red dead 2 and world war z took like 2 months straight each, red faction took a long time. also verdun and f13th

recently nfs hot pursuit on ps3 took me 10 years + 2 months lol. after i did the ps4 version i was able to go back and finish the 3 races that i couldnt in the past.

i have 6 other titles that are runner up for 9 years. i have a few backlog games that will be 11 years if i finish them

1 hour ago, NonsenseOblige said:

You going for fastest achiever? This thread isn't for you. It is a celebration of resilience, of persistence, of hardheadedness and refusal to let go of the things that truly matter and of going through your backlog when you're broke.

Post the platinum that took you the most time, be it played time, be it time between the first and last trophy, whatever. That platinum that was fermenting for months or years before finally being ready.

A09M9NZ.png

Demon's Souls only took me a quick decade.

time to do the eu version, if you start now youll be done in 2031 ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

in real time hours, red dead 2 and world war z took like 2 months straight each, red faction took a long time. also verdun and f13th

recently nfs hot pursuit on ps3 took me 10 years + 2 months lol. after i did the ps4 version i was able to go back and finish the 3 races that i couldnt in the past.

i have 6 other titles that are runner up for 9 years. i have a few backlog games that will be 11 years if i finish them

time to do the eu version, if you start now youll be done in 2031 1f605.png

I can do the Japan, the EU and the PS5 versions, road to Demon's Souls platinum 2051!

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Screenshot-2021-05-22-at-20-15-15.png

managed to be slower than even the OP1f62f.png1f62f.png 1f602.png

You beast, you absolute fucking madman.

• Like 2