I bought all the dlc packs and can't seem to download packs 2 and 4?

I recently bought all the dlc packs for MW3 but during the transaction the PS3 store crashed on me but the transaction still went through and all 4 of the dlc packs appear under 'Services List' on the XMB. I can download packs 1 and 3 through the in game store but 2 and 4 are missing and I can't for the life of me figure out how to download them. Any help would be appreciated.

A friend of mine who's PSN is also UK has the same problem. He contacted Sony about it maybe 5 months ago. It was never resolved. It went back and fourth. He was finally able to download DLC 1, 3 & 4 but never 2. His system crashed as well. 

Try contacting PSN support and provide proof that you can't access the content. Trust me they're idiots and won't believe you at first. PUT ALL EVIDENCE on the first post. You don't wanna spend 2-3 weeks waiting for them to respond for a little clarification. Take pictures of your download list, PS Store page, services list etc and film a video trying to download the DLC. If you're lucky, they'll cancel the purchase and you'll be able to buy the packs again. However, it might glitch again. P.S. Pack 4 is not required for trophies. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Update on this: turns out you can still download the dlc if you buy it on a mostly unused alt account. This in some way makes the PS3's PlayStation store less glitchy in-game and outside of games for some reason. However, you will have to re-purchase what you can't access/download so I would advise anyone looking to get 100% trophies to buy and download it all on an alt account.
Thanks to Kevindude_99 for reminding me about this on PSN.

• Like 2

Hi,

I have the same problem, except I can't even download any Collection.

They refunded me but I still have the problem.

So my question is : if I make a sub-account on my ps3 and buy the DLC on it, can I share them with my main account ?

EDIT : it works

Edited by TakTapioca
I've got my answer
  • Like 1

I emailed them also, they acted all dumb as if I was trying to play the Dlc on Ps4. I explained that I’m obviously trying to play on my PS3 and they stopped replying to me. Don’t wanna know about it cause it’s PS3 I guess? Some said they got refunded I didn’t so I think best bet it look for your refund and just buy it on its own using a separate account 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I think I've managed to solve this one without having to buy the DLC again on an alt account. What I did was go into the in-game store on "Multiplayer". From there you can see the DLC packs available for Download or Buy. If you've already bought them from the PS Store, just download them from there. However, if this doesn't fully work which I found happen to me, go above the tabs and you'll see "download list". Go on there and individually download the maps you need one by one. This should work, it took me a few tries and now I have all the maps. Also my region is UK. Have fun everyone :) 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just an update...

I tried downloading this a couple of months ago and had the same issue (DLC2 was missing), however PlayStation kindly refunded me the money.

I did check a few weeks ago and to my surprise the DLC was free! Whether this is because I purchased it previously I'm not sure, but I was then able to download the DLC without issue and get all the trophies :)