Contracts/Trophies

NUFCMoobeastie

How do the contracts and trophies with friends work? I have to win a game while grouped with a friend for my daily but we've won loads and it's not completed. We've even left our crew to see if it was that not letting it work but it still didn't complete. Do I need to play as a full group with friends for it? we were only two last night but the night before we had three and we were all in the crew and the counter for that went up. It doesn't state that it has to be a full group on the contract page.

12 hours ago, NUFCMoobeastie said:

How do the contracts and trophies with friends work? I have to win a game while grouped with a friend for my daily but we've won loads and it's not completed. We've even left our crew to see if it was that not letting it work but it still didn't complete. Do I need to play as a full group with friends for it? we were only two last night but the night before we had three and we were all in the crew and the counter for that went up. It doesn't state that it has to be a full group on the contract page.

It seems a lot of tracking on this is off. I’m noticing it in bugged trophies and contracts not tracking what I’m doing