Crispy_Oglop

Sam's Story - Untouchable Trophy

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of confirmed information around this trophy. Is this really a case of - if you die during a Batwing encounter you have to replay the entire DLC again. regardless of quick-saving/quick-loading or not? Can anyone confirm it uploading your save to the cloud and then downloading it again if you die will bypass this weirdly annoying choice of trophy requirement?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Hey guys, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of confirmed information around this trophy. Is this really a case of - if you die during a Batwing encounter you have to replay the entire DLC again. regardless of quick-saving/quick-loading or not? Can anyone confirm it uploading your save to the cloud and then downloading it again if you die will bypass this weirdly annoying choice of trophy requirement?

Yes the only way to bypass is by putting your safe on a usb or on the cloud then redownload if u fail the encounter.

using the quicksave reload or the checkpoint will void that trophy so the only solution is backing up your safe before the encounter each time theyre set encounters.

Edited by Jason-DFG

Just now, Jason-DFG said:

Yes the only way to bypass is by putting your safe on a usb or on the cloud then redownload if u fail the encounter.

Brilliant, thanks. I had heard that there were some save/load issues with the DLC too. So I tried doing the upload/download cloud save strategy to test the process out, but the game was hanging on loading indefinitely each time. I read that save games can take absolutely ages to load for this DLC for some reason (10-20 minutes in some cases which is insane). Guess I'll have to go with the cloud save option and just let it hang until it decides to load. Appreciate you clearing this up @Jason-DFG, thanks :) 

1 minute ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Brilliant, thanks. I had heard that there were some save/load issues with the DLC too. So I tried doing the upload/download cloud save strategy to test the process out, but the game was hanging on loading indefinitely each time. I read that save games can take absolutely ages to load for this DLC for some reason (10-20 minutes in some cases which is insane). Guess I'll have to go with the cloud save option and just let it hang until it decides to load. Appreciate you clearing this up @Jason-DFG, thanks :) 

Yeah i've had that aswel when i did it but that shouldn't cause an issue other than having to wait till its loaded.

Hmm. I uploaded my save before last 2 encounters and restarted game, did not die and the Untouchable trophy did not pop. Might just delete my game data since I died on my first run of the DLC. Must be bugged.

On 2021-06-24 at 9:51 PM, DharmaDan- said:

Hmm. I uploaded my save before last 2 encounters and restarted game, did not die and the Untouchable trophy did not pop. Might just delete my game data since I died on my first run of the DLC. Must be bugged.

Same here, didn’t die, trophy didn’t unlock. Lots of trophy-related issues with the PS5 version it seems. 

On 7/5/2021 at 11:49 PM, Swotam said:

Same here, didn’t die, trophy didn’t unlock. Lots of trophy-related issues with the PS5 version it seems. 

Did you solved this? The same for me, died on 1st run. On second was without dying and still no trophy

Sadly I can confirm the untouchable trophy is glitched, I deleted all my save files and I made a fresh start on normal difficulty from the beginning, I played the whole chapter in one go, and I didn't die at all through the whole chapter or even load a save and the trophy didn't pop up for me.

Trophy bugged on me, only trophy i need for 100%

On 8/18/2021 at 9:33 PM, man08071983 said:

Trophy bugged on me, only trophy i need for 100%

On 8/13/2021 at 4:09 AM, ilRASli said:

Sadly I can confirm the untouchable trophy is glitched, I deleted all my save files and I made a fresh start on normal difficulty from the beginning, I played the whole chapter in one go, and I didn't die at all through the whole chapter or even load a save and the trophy didn't pop up for me.

PS5 Version only?

7 hours ago, mikem192 said:

PS5 Version only?

at least ps4 version is bugged for some ppl, i think if u play it on ps5 will get the same outcome unless u play the ps5 version, maybe the glitch was fixed.

Edited by man08071983
grammar.

is the trophy's for the other DLC fixed though? i needed the trophy for completing the story with the dad and kircil but it's the only trophy that never popped for me

On 9/19/2021 at 1:40 PM, mikem192 said:

PS5 Version only?

Yes, I got it on my PS4 from the first attempt.