How is this actually a game

TheDragonfly44

4 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Lmao look up Life of Black Tiger and come back to us.

There is also a game named "Whitetail Challenge" maybe worse than Life of Black Tiger

Hentai vs. Evil, by ‘Evil’ you mean Sony’s censorship policies? Perhaps you could be referring to Ol’ Jimbo over at Sony Compu... I mean, Interactive Entertainment Worldwide?

Being serious now, I’ll pass. Judging just by the trophy images not matching the game’s name and trophy title card I can assume its garbage. I’ve been told plenty of times throughout my life to not judge a book by its cover but here it’s all bullshit. This is garbage. Not “so garbage it’s actually good” garbage, Just garbage.

No need to look at my profile now, I know I’ve got garbage on my profile already but now I’m smart enough now not to touch certain titles here and there. Breakthrough Gaming, I believe I’ve found my forbidden fruit.

9 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Very nice. ? I'll definitely buy it at some point then. Maybe at launch if it's cheap enough.

It's £5 AFAIK and it comes out this Thursday :). BTW, this part of a trilogy, with the other two being Hentai vs Virus (which apparently sucks) and Hentai vs Furries.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's £5 AFAIK and it comes out this Thursday :). BTW, this part of a trilogy, with the other two being Hentai vs Virus (which apparently sucks) and Hentai vs Furries.

I was made to think hentai vs virus was like an alpha build if hentai vs evil basically they are the same game but evil was the "fixed" version. Now I'm curious if we will get all 3 games