How is this actually a game

TheDragonfly44

Another piece of shit trash that proves Sony has no quality control anymore when it comes to what games get passed to be available on the store and what doesn't.

It's a step above that joke that is Breakthrough Gaming Arcade.

They should just allow AO (Adults Only) ESRB rated games get passed in full at this point. Then you guys can enjoy all the glory, nudity and virtual tits that comes from this. Thanks, but no thanks. I'm good.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

They should just allow AO (Adults Only) ESRB rated games get passed in full at this point. Then you guys can enjoy all the glory, nudity and virtual tits that comes from this.

28 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

I'm all for this

I can second this. ?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

According to @HuntingFever, the 'Uncensored Mode' toggle was removed from the PS4 and PS5 versions.

if you can't see some anime tiddy, then it's useless to play this game. at that point it seems like some kind of false advertising lol.

stupid censorship standards, I'm not sure if cyberpunk was censored too but that's one of the reasons why steam is forever superior lol

the only milestones that went according to plan were platinum #200 and #400, platinum numbers 100 and 300 were random games?

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

stupid censorship standards, I'm not sure if cyberpunk was censored too but that's one of the reasons why steam is forever superior lol

the only milestones that went according to plan were platinum #200 and #400, platinum numbers 100 and 300 were random games1f639.png

Cyberpunk 2077 was only censored in Japan and the Middle East, everywhere else is uncensored.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

According to @HuntingFever, the 'Uncensored Mode' toggle was removed from the PS4 and PS5 versions.

This^

The PS4 and PS5 versions of this game are censored but the PC and Switch releases are 100% uncensored. The Xbox versions were cancelled at the last minute after Microsoft changed their minds about allowing it.

• Like 1