Mod weapons

Jaffar79

I'm a recent PS4 player because i started playing videogames again after many years... i'm playing Borderlands 3 and i lke so much: very enjoable and not so difficult so far. i read about mod super weapons and invincible shield...if i understand weel, this items are mad via PC and send to PS4.

Use these items is considered cheating... apart from PSN, there's a risk to get banned from the leaderboard? Thanks a lot!!

8 minutes ago, Jaffar79 said:

I'm a recent PS4 player because i started playing videogames again after many years... i'm playing Borderlands 3 and i lke so much: very enjoable and not so difficult so far. i read about mod super weapons and invincible shield...if i understand weel, this items are mad via PC and send to PS4.

Use these items is considered cheating... apart from PSN, there's a risk to get banned from the leaderboard? Thanks a lot!!

If the CRT find out you've requested and used hacked items to earn trophies, you will be removed from the leaderboards for this and any other game you used them in so don't waste your time. Also, Sony can issue a PSN ban if someone reports you to them for using hacked items.

I don't know how bad it is on BL3 but in past BL games modded crap has the potential to screw with your save file and potentially corrupt it. You can get plenty of broken guns in BL3 without modding. On a first playthrough there's plenty of blues and purples that you can use for 5-10 levels at a time. If you get a world drop Hellwalker at any level it'll probably carry you through the whole damn game your first go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaffar79 said:

i'm playing Borderlands 3 and i lke so much: very enjoable and not so difficult so far

Then why would you cheat?

You just started playing the game and you're already thinking of breaking it? Just enjoy the game as it is supposed to be played.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaffar79 said:

I'm a recent PS4 player because i started playing videogames again after many years (...) there's a risk to get banned from the leaderboard?

3 hours ago, Jaffar79 said:

I don t want to do anything... i m just curious and nothing more.

Well, since you started by telling the story of your life it felt like you were considering doing it. It really did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2021 at 9:16 PM, Jaffar79 said:

No need for mods in a game with so many broken weapons, 

step 1 - pick moze.

step 2 - have directors cut dlc installed.

step 3 - progress dlc until Beef Plisskon enemy then farm him(save, quit, reload,) until he drops the free radical pistol, 

step 4 - assuming moze is built right, steam roll all story and every dlc, with near infinite ammo hold R2 spam, enjoy xD