Earning XP for the 250 Hero Levels is a Grind

t-i-g-o

Hello.
I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and I only have around 150 Hero levels done. I got my Thor leveled up to 50, and now I’m struggling to get missions with enough power to level up most characters, since all of them except Thor are under level 25…

What is currently the best XP method in this game? I saw some videos saying the Harm Training/Challenges are the best or Pym’s Faction mission called Day of the Remains in Pacific Northwest. These methods seem a bit outdated though.

If anyone could help, I would appreciate!

Thank you!

Edited by t-i-g-o

1 hour ago, t-i-g-o said:

Hello.
I’ve been playing this game for a while now, and I only have around 150 Hero levels done. I got my Thor leveled up to 50, and now I’m struggling to get missions with enough power to level up most characters, since all of them except Thor are under level 25…

What is currently the best XP method in this game? I saw some videos saying the Harm Training/Challenges are the best or Pym’s Faction mission called Day of the Remains in Pacific Northwest. These methods seem a bit outdated though.

If anyone could help, I would appreciate!

Thank you!

I got the trophy with 157 power level

55 minutes ago, burnalivetolive said:

It will come by the time you’ve grinded cache strong boxes and Hives. Just keep switching to characters that need to be leveled up as you go.

Yeah, I guess so… So far I’ve only done 6 Hive Missions but I’ve got plenty of Cache Strongboxes!

Guess I need to continue the grind!

24 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

I got the trophy with 157 power level

Wait what? How did you do that?

22 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

Yeah, I guess so… So far I’ve only done 6 Hive Missions but I’ve got plenty of Cache Strongboxes!

Guess I need to continue the grind!

Wait what? How did you do that?

I did all missions history and i like very much the missions of hawkeye and reach 50 level hero and i make all grind with him

1 minute ago, locoporkko said:

I did all missions history and i like very much the missions of hawkeye and reach 50 level hero and i make all grind with him

So you basically only completed the history missions with all characters, got Hawkeye to level 50 and then used him until the trophy popped?

2 minutes ago, t-i-g-o said:

So you basically only completed the history missions with all characters, got Hawkeye to level 50 and then used him until the trophy popped?

I did the kate bishop missions and reach high level with her but i dont reach level hero 50,only reach that level with hawkeye and i did 50 hives with him and many dropzones and many missions called day remains 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

I did the kate bishop missions and reach high level with her but i dont reach level hero 50,only reach that level with hawkeye and i did 50 hives with him and many dropzones and many missions called day remains 

Ok, thanks a lot! I guess I will do that!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/05/2021 at 0:05 AM, locoporkko said:

Hey I'm just replying to you again to say that I finally got the 250 Hero Levels Trophy the way you told me!

Again, thank you very much for the help!

For anyone out there who needs guidance, to achieve the Back In Business Trophy I had:

• 172 Hero Levels across all characters;
  • Only one Hero with max Lvl 50 (Thor);
  • 15 Champion Levels with one Hero (Thor).

The trophy unlocked at the end of the the Elite Heroic Hive for me, while upgrading to Champion Level 15 with Thor.

I hope it helps any person who is struggling with this trophy!

Thanks!

Edited by t-i-g-o
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/06/2021 at 7:41 PM, t-i-g-o said:

Hey I'm just replying to you again to say that I finally got the 250 Hero Levels Trophy the way you told me!

Again, thank you very much for the help!

For anyone out there who needs guidance, to achieve the Back In Business Trophy I had:

• 172 Hero Levels across all characters;
  • Only one Hero with max Lvl 50 (Thor);
  • 15 Champion Levels with one Hero (Thor).

The trophy unlocked at the end of the the Elite Heroic Hive for me, while upgrading to Champion Level 15 with Thor.

I hope it helps any person who is struggling with this trophy!

Thanks!

So was your total 172 including the champion levels, or 187 including those?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

So was your total 172 including the champion levels, or 187 including those?

172 Hero Levels and 15 Champion Levels. So yeah, if you include them all, it's 187 Levels. (I got much more Champion Levels after this though, to complete the 50 Hives).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...