Trophy Thoughts

10 hours ago, HusKy said:

Just FYI: Shifty Character is no longer missable.

It now unlocks at 29/29 and there’s 30 crystals total so you can miss 1 and still get the trophy.

Unless there is only 1 crystal in the section that can't be replayed, surely this is still missable?

21 minutes ago, turbogeek421 said:

Unless there is only 1 crystal in the section that can't be replayed, surely this is still missable?

The section contains 2 missable crystals and you only need to smack one of them to continue which means both of them had to be marked as missable in the guide. Every other crystal is needed to progress the mission.

I have the trophy and I have not collected the last crystal.

I think Insomniac knew about this hence the "29" in trophy counter.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

Pretty disappointing if the trophy list doesn't even require you to complete game. I get why they do it, but I like trophy lists as indicators of game completion; while not failsafe, generally speaking if you've platinumed a game you've completed all or almost all of its content. Otherwise you just end up with shit like Undertale's trophy list, where you don't even need to beat the game once to platinum it, thus making it worthless.

Wonder if by the PS6 Sony's games are basically just going to be triple A Ratalaikas?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HusKy said:

After finishing the game and getting it to 100%, the only thing that could have extended the platinum time would be NG+ and getting all Omega weapons. Collecting all gold bolts and other collectibles adds almost nothing to play time.

This whole "it's too short" thing has been blown out of proportion by people, most of those haven't even played the game. This is probably one of the most fun games I have played in a while that truly shows PS5 capabilities.

How many hours did it take you overall? I am glad I decided to wait for my exams to end before starting. I was tempted to start playing yesterday when everyone kept saying its short

23 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

How many hours did it take you overall? I am glad I decided to wait for my exams to end before starting. I was tempted to start playing yesterday when everyone kept saying its short

My total time is 15 hours. I played blind without a guide and only used it for "craiggerbears" collectible. Everything else is neatly marked on the map (once you find certain gadget).

However, I spent over an hour on "Return Policy" trophy because it's a bit finnicky and took me a while to figure out the right way.

• Like 1