PS4 ~ PS5 platinum save import tought

What we need to know when import a platinum save PS4 version to PS5 version ? what carry on and what trophies we can mess ? 

my toughts: 

1 - All content must be done again like, kill bosses, finish the game, do X or Y thing... 

2 - Does mercenary SS keep ? so we just need to complete a run and plim plim ? 

3 - Weapons and content carry ? so for the trophy just upgrade a randon weapon ? 

4 - Collectible trophies will get messed because we already have it all collected ? what if we deleted the system save ? but if we do this we lost all another content like inf weapons etc.. ? or can we just check the photo on fridge to unlock the trophy ? 

5 - Trophy list will get a little messed i think, what will be the auto pop trophies ? 

2. Another thread said that if you have S rank in all levels you can just insta fail any level to get the score screen and game will give you the Legendary Cowboy

5. According to fastest achiever lists only goats related trophies will autopop (Heretic, Cynic)

The big question is how game track/check trophies which should be done in one playthrough (When You Gotta Go..., Hooligan, Mapmatician)

Edited by shiral_rsatu
mistake

3 hours ago, shiral_rsatu said:

2. Another thread said that if you have S rank in all levels you can just insta fail any level to get the score screen and game will give you the Legendary Cowboy

5. According to fastest achiever lists only goats related trophies will autopop (Heretic, Cynic)

The big question is how game track/check trophies which should be done in one playthrough (When You Gotta Go..., Hooligan, Mapmatician)

I think it check by system save with game challenges 

9 hours ago, Nyky_Leonhart said:

What we need to know when import a platinum save PS4 version to PS5 version ? what carry on and what trophies we can mess ? 

my toughts: 

1 - All content must be done again like, kill bosses, finish the game, do X or Y thing... 

2 - Does mercenary SS keep ? so we just need to complete a run and plim plim ? 

3 - Weapons and content carry ? so for the trophy just upgrade a randon weapon ? 

4 - Collectible trophies will get messed because we already have it all collected ? what if we deleted the system save ? but if we do this we lost all another content like inf weapons etc.. ? or can we just check the photo on fridge to unlock the trophy ? 

5 - Trophy list will get a little messed i think, what will be the auto pop trophies ? 

1. All content must be done again, you can trick the game a bit by getting to the final boss of a certain run, uploading your save and then downloading the save on PS5 meaning you'd only need to kill the last boss and get all the trophies that you were going for in that run. (Knife only, no healing, not spending any money, Villiage of Shadows)

2. Your mercenary ranks stay, all you need to do is get the 30 combo and complete/fail one run and they will all pop.

3. All your weapons will carry over along with your saves, have at least one weapon not upgarded and then you can upgrade it on the PS5 for the trophy.

4. All of the challenges you unlocked on the PS4 will stay on the PS5 so you'll keep the infinate ammo and all unlocks you did at the time, collectables will not be kept however, for the files you will need to do a fresh game and just read the fridge, the outhoses, mapmatician and windows all need to be done in one go.

5. Only trophies that auto pop are the goats.

Edited by Sylvanticore

2 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

4. All of the challenges you unlocked on the PS4 will stay on the PS5 so you'll keep the infinate ammo and all unlocks you did at the time, collectables will not be kept however, for the files you will need to do a fresh game and just read the fridge, the outhoses, mapmatician and windows all need to be done in one go.

So to be clear: can I start a ng+ from clear save on my ps4, break all windows in the Castle but 1, make a save and upload it to ps5 to break the last one and trophy will pop?

(and do similar thing for outhouses and map locations)

Edited by shiral_rsatu
addition

2 hours ago, shiral_rsatu said:

So to be clear: can I start a ng+ from clear save on my ps4, break all windows in the Castle but 1, make a save and upload it to ps5 to break the last one and trophy will pop?

(and do similar thing for outhouses and map locations)

I didn't do it that way but I do not see why that wouldn't work since it would be on that playthrough. You would need to do at least 1 playthrough on the PS5 anyway for the story trophies since those won't auto pop. If you look at the order I got my trophies on the PS5 version you'll see what I mean as I got a lot of my trophies for completing the game on different settings before even getting some of the early story trophies.

Edited by Sylvanticore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not nearly as hardcore as some of you guys, and simply wanted a single platinum. I was 3/4 of the way through my ps4 plat, and then got a PS5 yesterday, only to realize that only the goats unlocked...
Just to get things perfectly clear, even though I've gotten all the collectables in the PS4 save, I now have to collect them all in a fresh save?

• 7 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 9:23 PM, shiral_rsatu said:

So, I tried to get platinum on PS5 as fast as posible with cross-save function. My plan was:

1. Autopop (right after game load saves from cloud)
    • Destroy a Goat of Warding
    • Destroy all the Goats of Warding.
  2. Load Clear Save, Casual difficulty
    • Use Photo Mode.
    • Move the ball from the Winterses' bedroom into the study.
    • Unlock a simple lock with a lockpick.
    • Push away an enemy after guarding in the story.
    • Defeat at least three enemies with one attack in the story.
    • Defeat an enemy from long range with the sniper rifle in the story. FAILED didn't work in lycan attack area
    • Defeat Uriaș during the first lycan attack when you enter the village.
    • Survive the lycan attack.
  3. Load save file before entering the Castle, Casual difficulty
    • Shoot down five flying crows in the story. (on the bridge before enter the Castle) + Hunt an animal during the story.
    • Escape the mine.
  4. Load save file before fight with Dimitrescu (at Duke), Casual difficulty
    • Combine a treasure into its complete form. (prepared ring and eye)

• Have 777, 7,777, or 77,777 Lei in your possession in the story. (prepared 77770 Lei in wallet and 1 assault rifle ammo)

• Purchase something from the Duke in the story.

• Equip a gun with a customizable part. FAILED as mentioned before you need at least one weapon without mods

• Equip every gun with their customizable parts in the story. FAILED

• Create every type of item available in the Crafting menu.

• Craft an item in the Crafting menu.

• Collect every crafting recipe.

• Solve a Labyrinth.

• Break every breakable window in Castle Dimitrescu in a single playthrough. (broke all except one in the dining room)

• Defeat an enemy from long range with the sniper rifle in the story. SUCCESS second try after failed in step 2 on the rooftop area

• Defeat the mutated Dimitrescu.

5. Load save file before fight with Angie, Casual difficulty

• Defeat Donna and Angie.

6. Load save file before fight with Moreau, Casual difficulty

• Defeat the mutated Moreau.

7. Load save file before going to Stronghold (at Church), Casual difficulty

• Take down the Vârcolac Alfa in the story.

• Open the door to every outhouse in the village in a single playthrough. (opened all except one at Luisa's house)

• Knock a flaming arrow out of the sky with a close combat weapon in the story. (proceed to Stronghold)

8. Load save file at Craftsman's House not far from Dimitrescu's Castle treasure area, Casual difficulty

• Set fire to a Moroaică in the story.

9. Load save file before fight with Uriaș, Casual difficulty

• Defeat Uriaș in the stronghold.

10. Load save file at Altar before going to Heisenberg's Factory, Casual difficulty

• Place the Giant's Chalice in the ceremony site.

11. Load save file at Heisenberg's Factory, Casual difficulty

• Shoot down a Soldat hanging from the production line in the Factory.

12. Load save file before fight with Heisenberg, Casual difficulty

• Defeat the mutated Heisenberg.

• Find the Megamycete in the underground ruins.

• Read every single file in the story. FAILED seems like you can't do it in NG+

13. Load save file before fight with Miranda, Village of Shadows difficulty

• Complete the village map. (I think you need to check every available area in this walkthrough)

• Finish the story on at least Casual difficulty.

• Finish the story on at least Standard difficulty.

• Finish the story on at least Hardcore difficulty.

• Finish the story on the Village of Shadows difficulty.

14. Load save file before fight with Miranda, Casual difficulty

• Finish the story only using four or less recovery items.

• Finish the story within 3 hours.

• Finish the story without spending more than 10,000 Lei.

• Not including some boss fights, finish the story using nothing but close combat weapons.

15. Bonuses

• View all character and weapon models.

• View all concept art.

16. Mercenaries

• Get a combo of at least 30 during The Mercenaries. (Castle I, Area 2)

• Achieve at least an S Rank on all stages in The Mercenaries. (just force the fail after get 30 combo)

At this point I messed up with 3 trophies: Veteran Gunsmith, Gunsmith and Bookworm. So I started new game (not NG+) on Casual, read Ethan's laptop for Bookworm and proceed the game to first Duke's event, then buy mod for shotgun and get Veteran Gunsmith + Gunsmith. It took additional 20 minutes to get the platinum.

So to optimize my initial plan you can prepare save files for step 2 and 3 starting a new game (not NG+)

It has been a while since you posted, but I wanted to check to see if you had planned these saves long before the PS5 upgrade was installed. Thanks!