What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

We've all experienced these types of games.  We love them, but something will keep us from their platinums.  Unfair game mechanics. Difficulty just beyond our ability. Multiplayer servers not running anymore.  Glitches.

What is your one dream platinum that you would love to achieve but know the likelihood is slim?

For me, its Rocksmith 2014.  I'm two weeks into it and its fantastic. This platinum would be more than just a game plat. It would correspond to some mastery over a real world skill, playing electric guitar. But if I know it will take me years to reach the proficiency with the guitar required to take on the more complicated rock solos, and considering the pedigree of the original bands, unlikely that i'll ever reach those heights.

• Like 4

assassins creed brotherhood. one of my friends wanted help with it so i did all the single player trophies. so i did , but he never boosted with me. so now its sitting on my list mocking me. :(!

Try using the gaming sessions, there are always plenty of people going for ACB :)