Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proteus581

What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

301 posts in this topic

We've all experienced these types of games.  We love them, but something will keep us from their platinums.  Unfair game mechanics. Difficulty just beyond our ability. Multiplayer servers not running anymore.  Glitches.

What is your one dream platinum that you would love to achieve but know the likelihood is slim?

For me, its Rocksmith 2014.  I'm two weeks into it and its fantastic. This platinum would be more than just a game plat. It would correspond to some mastery over a real world skill, playing electric guitar. But if I know it will take me years to reach the proficiency with the guitar required to take on the more complicated rock solos, and considering the pedigree of the original bands, unlikely that i'll ever reach those heights.

Hannah Montana: The Movie Game ^_^ 

or 

Massive Action Game :(

White Knight Chronicle, just to say that I have it :giggle:  

F.E.AR. 3.....it's not impossible or that difficult to get, and I have even gotten the most difficult trophies for it already. Yet, I just know that I will never have the patience to revisit this game that has haunted me for so long.

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja: STORM 2

Or anything that has an online trophy, having crappy internet sucks...DAMN YOU COUNTRY!!! :shakefist:

Edited by Masamune_316

GTA IV, I can usually stand grinding but this game really does push it, I regret putting it on my profile for this new account.

Battlefield Bad Company as I heard the platinum is unobtainable. Maybe fighting games that are very skilled dependent as well.

assassins creed brotherhood. one of my friends wanted help with it so i did all the single player trophies. so i did , but he never boosted with me. so now its sitting on my list mocking me. :(!

assassins creed brotherhood. one of my friends wanted help with it so i did all the single player trophies. so i did , but he never boosted with me. so now its sitting on my list mocking me. :(!

Try using the gaming sessions, there are always plenty of people going for ACB :)

Star Ocean. I have always wanted to play it but I highly doubt I'll ever have the time to get that plat.

Edited by cmgravekeeper

Try using the gaming sessions, there are always plenty of people going for ACB :)

really? I though it was forgotten with all of the new assassin creeds that have come after it. 

El Shaddai

G rank is a real pain - you need to be Japanese to get it