What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Critical runs are horrible and I think I'll never be able to beat Lingering Will. Also BBS optional bosses are pain in the ass.

Also Assassin's Creed Brotherhood would be nice, but the damn multiplayer... :D

Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Critical runs are horrible and I think I'll never be able to beat Lingering Will. Also BBS optional bosses are pain in the ass.

Also Assassin's Creed Brotherhood would be nice, but the damn multiplayer... :D

You don't have to beat the Lingering will. You just have to reach the final world and beat Xemnas. That's it. See credits, end of credits, you get the trophy. Not sure on BBS though.

OT: KH2 Final Mix. Just not in the mood to do the Gummi ship Missions.

Edited by Konno Yuuki

You don't have to beat the Lingering will. You just have to reach the final world and beat Xemnas. That's it. See credits, end of credits, you get the trophy. Not sure on BBS though.

OT: KH2 Final Mix. Just not in the mood to do the Gummi ship Missions.

Not sure what you mean because there is a trophy just for defeating the Lingering Will?  :huh:

I didn't mean I would do the critical run and that boss fight in the same playthrough if that's what you thought  xD

Not sure what you mean because there is a trophy just for defeating the Lingering Will?  :huh:

I didn't mean I would do the critical run and that boss fight in the same playthrough if that's what you thought  xD

I meant the critical run playthrough. You don't have to beat the Lingering want Will for you to get the critical competito trophy. Neede to clear that out. 

Ghostbusters: The Video Game is the one that comes to mind first for me. I picked it up after the servers were already down and didn't realize it. Pretty sure it would have been a headache, but still a lot of fun mixed in between.

I give honorable mentions to Yakuza 3, ESO, and I'm guessing Rockband 4 also, but who knows, at least those three are still possible.

Michael Jackson: The Experience for ps3.

I could learn the basics, and master the Hard songs, but like all other online trophies, the BackPack trophy, as well as the plat, is forever lost.

*sigh* I had so many trophies on my previous account, the above one included, but my platinum greed and laziness blew it for me, and now I'm back to square one.

Future tip for anyone who wishes to follow their Platinum dream, ALWAYS get the online trophies first. ALWAYS. Including any DLC ones.

At last that way, the 100% will always be within your reach, no matter how many times you abandon the game.

• Like 1

White Knight Chronicles. At least Dead Space 2 and Call of Duty Classic are doable and don't require that much time (WKC - 700 - 700+ hours needed for platinum). Not a single game I've played in my life, including my favorites, have even managed to get 700 hours, so this amount of time can go to hell for eternity. 

Edited by Mar