What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

Motorstorm Pacific Rift - I really really wanted the plat...I love this game.I discovered about the servers only after they were closed already.

Resistance 2 - Should be after the online trophies but I don't want to.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Missions are a joke...I'll never be able to finish them.

Assassin's Brotherhood - Don't know if I'll ever have the patience to go back after those damn cursed online trophies.

Medal of Honor Frontline I've spent countless hours trying The Golden Lion on hard its became so demoralizing. Short of someone doing it for me I wont get it. Tried at least 30 times.

Resistance 2 and 3 with the servers going down.

Actually every Resistance 3 trophy can be earned offline IF you have a second controller.

• Like 2

LittleBigPlanet 2!

stupid broken Dive in feature  :shakefist:

oh and Dead Space 2.. the developers thought like " hey let's take the hardest difficulty and mod it where you can only save 3 times and the player only survive on their save data and see how the HARD CORE players are gonna do, yeah that's a really good idea! " :facepalm:

yeah we all did beat games back then even without saving the progress but for a game that way shorter than 1 hour. i remember beating jak and daxter on the ps2 100% tooks me around 4 hour ( due to cheap deaths ) at the time because we didn't have a memory card yet, but now we growing up and don't have time to play 8 to 10 hour straight non stop, even after seen many speedruns and walkthrough videos it's still nearly impossible! :angry:   

Edited by yellowwindow7

Mine would be Twisted Metal.  2 of the 4 notorious glitched trophies have already cheated me - Any Car Will Do failed to pop, and Point Shoot Kill actually glitched on me twice!  I've already reset my online progress once, and I'm going to do it once more, but if the trophies fail to pop this time round, then I'll just give up on TM online forever.