What's your dream Platinum (that prob won't happen)?

Progi_proteus

No platinum for me i just want Pain 100% its crazy :awesome:

OEz800.png

Governments lie all the time. Not just the American government, it's just in the nature of governments. Well they have to lie. And since they all represent the people, in some sense they act against the interest of the people. The only way they can hold power is if they lie to the people. If they told people the truth they wouldn't last very long...

Gotta be Vanquish. Challenge 6 is the only thing I need for that plat but it kicked my ass so hard and so many times that it actually managed to turn me off to trophy hunting anymore. These days I'm lucky to even complete the story of a game. I'm in a slump to put it simply, and it's because of Vanquish. 

I have to say MK vs. DC.  Finally finished the online for the game, which isn't bad, but goodness the kombo challenges are insane.  I'm only going to try and finish the other trophies and stop at the kombo challenges.  This game has completely turned me off from fighting games...doubtful I'll ever own another MK game.

Sengoku basara Samurai heroes, Singularity ( :( ), the last of us (freaking mp  :angry: )

LittleBigPlanet 2!

stupid broken Dive in feature  :shakefist:

oh and Dead Space 2.. the developers thought like " hey let's take the hardest difficulty and mod it where you can only save 3 times and the player only survive on their save data and see how the HARD CORE players are gonna do, yeah that's a really good idea! " :facepalm:

yeah we all did beat games back then even without saving the progress but for a game that way shorter than 1 hour. i remember beating jak and daxter on the ps2 100% tooks me around 4 hour ( due to cheap deaths ) at the time because we didn't have a memory card yet, but now we growing up and don't have time to play 8 to 10 hour straight non stop, even after seen many speedruns and walkthrough videos it's still nearly impossible! :angry:   

I tried to get the DS2 plat with no cheats (node glitch) but considering there were so many hours between every save i just took it, take my friend, have the patience to collect nodes for about 2 hours so you can fully upgrade your rig and your plasma cutter (specifically to kill the dark ones, they're really strong), watching so many videos as you said you should know the tricky places now, and well, there's nothing to avoid to play so many hours but for me having these upgrades helped me to just focus to avoid cheap deaths, so,  just be cautious, your first save should be before the boss fight in the elevator, the next before the Tractor (that digging machine) ...

Good luck.

• Like 1

Sengoku basara Samurai heroes, Singularity ( :( ), the last of us (freaking mp  :angry: )

I tried to get the DS2 plat with no cheats (node glitch) but considering there were so many hours between every save i just took it, take my friend, have the patience to collect nodes for about 2 hours so you can fully upgrade your rig and your plasma cutter (specifically to kill the dark ones, they're really strong), watching so many videos as you said you should know the tricky places now, and well, there's nothing to avoid to play so many hours but for me having these upgrades helped me to just focus to avoid cheap deaths, so,  just be cautious, your first save should be before the boss fight in the elevator, the next before the Tractor (that digging machine) ...

Good luck.

wow!  :|

from all the vids i watched include the untouchable hardcore run, how the hell i never watched this one?

i grow tired from replaying the game over and over after i ended up in a cheap death and start watching all these un-skipped cut scene over and over again, i already grow tired reaching the swinging elevator in the part where you climb that mountain in dead space 3 like 3 times before i got it done by saving my progress in a thumb stick so the game will not gonna delete your save and mess you up each time you died. so i'm gonna use this trick ( hope it'll works ) and don't give a damn for anyone who telling me that i cheated on the hard core mode, since this trick is working even with the update patch is on the game it's not cheating whatsoever!

thank you so much for this! :wave:  i finally gonna plat all the main dead space games. 

So many platinums being mentioned that shouldn't even be considered hard or impossible:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Batman Arkham Asylum

Dante's Inferno

Final Fantasy XIII

Little Big Planet

Little Big Planet 2

Resident Evil 6

If you have any of these on your trophy list (unfinished), I would strongly encourage you to revisit them.

Edited by STFUxDxD
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...