June's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Man, the cover art on that Operation Tango trailer made me think, for a hot second, that it was some kind of Invisible Inc sequel and I just about shit my pants with glee.

Then I watched it ? - I mean, it seems fine... but I think my stupid brain will never be able to enjoy it now, after making that mistake.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Iker_01 said:

Apparently, a PS4 version may be coming soon.

I have no idea if the leak is legit (and I hate fighting games, so I hope it isn't).

Thanks. I did not know that. So this leak could be true than.

Not that I care. My Ps Plus expires in a few days and wasn’t renewing anyway.

• Like 1

Another EA game, that's 2 in a row. That game is dead as well. Dying EA games go to Plus. If its not a PS Now game its an EA game. Virtua Fighter 5 lol why would anyone want that, its a glorified Demo. Terrible month. 

Edited by GUDGER666

16 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Man, the cover art on that Operation Tango trailer made me think, for a hot second, that it was some kind of Invisible Inc sequel and I just about shit my pants with glee.

Then I watched it 1f614.png - I mean, it seems fine... but I think my stupid brain will never be able to enjoy it now, after making that mistake.

I've had Invisible Inc. in my library gathering dust for a while, I think I might give that a go now based on your positive words!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I've had Invisible Inc. in my library gathering dust for a while, I think I might give that a go now based on your positive words!

Ermegerd, it’s the absolute dogs-bollocks man! Hope you like - If you end up loving even a fraction of as much much I did, you won’t be sorry :) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Another EA game what a surprise. That game is dead as well. Dying EA games go to Plus. If its not a PS Now game its an EA game. Virtua Fighter 5 lol why would anyone want that, its a glorified Demo. Terrible month. 

Soon Knockout City than... 

P.S. I don't know how well populated it is, but I do know it's part of Gamepass.