June's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

According to this tweet, VF5 Ultimate Showdown has been added to the PSN store recently:

And also, there's an livestream planned for May 27th, probably the real announcement for this game. So this leak could be indeed true.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Star Wars Squadrons would be awesome.  

It has a very low completion rate (not just the platinum but a lot of the trophies are ultra rare/very rare) so it will take skill and dedication.

Only because most people play a bit then quickly delete it or lose interest. Game sucks. Also the game has a low player count. Simple trophies like win 15 coop games is 2.7% 

From watching game footage of Star Wars Squadrons, it doesn't looks that good.

I hope Squadrons is not June's game.

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Only because most people play a bit then quickly delete it or lose interest. Game sucks. Also the game has a low player count. Simple trophies like win 15 coop games is 2.7% 

It has a difficulty of 7/10 and a time to platinum of 85 Hours according to a guide on PSN Profiles.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/11309-star-wars-squadrons-trophy-guide

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It obviously is not the deepest game, they lifted my least favorite mode from Battlefront I/II and created it as its own game.  But from all reports, the majority of both solo and MP trophies are difficult AND time-consuming.  It takes more skill than Starfighter assault modes in BF I/II and most are not willing to go through the learning curve needed.

I think that put off players more than anything.  People are thirsty for trophies and will platinum trash if it is easy.

I am sure it is not the greatest game (and why I don’t own it) but at least it is a step up from the normal PS Plus offerings IMO.

Star Wars: Squadrons - Definitely not for me. Also find it odd that they didn’t do it this month for… well, May 4th.

Virtua Fighter 5 - Even less of my type of game. I do not like fighting games at all.

Operation: Tango - I’ve never even heard of this game.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Won't be long before NFS Heat and Fallen Order are on. 

… I wouldn’t mind that. I’ve been thinking god getting EA Play for a month for $5 and playing those two games.

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Even if it was coming soon, it wouldn't be in PS+ anytime soon. 

Not true. Day and date PS+ games aren’t unheard of. Fall Guys and Bugsnax instantly come to mind.

1 hour ago, foursmols said:

Good god I hope this leak isn't accurate.

1 hour ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5!

The duality of (hu)man. ?

• Like 2