June's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

I hope Virtua Fighter is meant for PS4 at least and has a Platinum Trophy this time. Than I will definitely play it immediately to knock out the online Trophies. 

Edit: it's a PS4 exclusive apparently. 

Edited by ConAir
Extra information

16 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

If this is real, I hope Squadrons isn't just for PS5 owners. We've seen some games that have PS4 and PS5 versions only included as Monthly Games for PS5 owners.

There is no PS5 version, so that won't happen. PS4 games that are PS5 owners only are just the ones in the Collection, not the monthly ones.

5 hours ago, ConAir said:

I hope Virtua Fighter is meant for PS4 at least and has a Platinum Trophy this time. Than I will definitely play it immediately to knock out the online Trophies. 

Edit: it's a PS4 exclusive apparently. 

CONSOLE exclusive, apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if it's another Street Fighter V situation.

I was hoping the leak wasn't true since none of these are games that are must plays for me but not a terrible month. I might check out Virtua Fighter and Operation Tango depending on the trophies. I'm intrigued by Squadrons but it seems like it's a grind for a game that doesn't have much depth to it.

Here's an updated thoughts post since the leak ringed true:

Oh didn't realize the Virtua game was a brand new version. Was wondering why I couldn't find a trophy list lol.

May give it a try.. does give me old school fighting vibes. 

Probably still a no to Operation Tango.. just looks bad. Everything I've seen about it is not my thing at all. We will see. Maybe if any online friends ask to play it I may give it a try...

Squadrons will be a "maybe". Was never a huge fan of the flying mode in Battlefront. 

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

37 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

A semmingly shitty month again, damn. How much lower can PS Plus sink?

There have been plenty of amazing months this year.

This month isn't exactly games I would buy either. But that's kind of good. Three games I didn't buy yet or wouldn't. Pretty rare for me since I'll buy anything under $20.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 2

One for the PS Now / PS Plus moaners ?

"The game will not only be available on PlayStation Plus for about two months – June and July – but it’ll also be releasing on PlayStation Now in June! PlayStation Plus members can enter Virtua Fighter 5’s arenas starting Tuesday, June 1."

• Like 1

I'll give VF5 a try since the RGG team helped with it and maybe I'll have a nice surprise. But I have to say it again: I really don't like Star Wars at all.

33 minutes ago, KSTORM25 said:

This is games with gold quality 

Funny you should mention Games with Gold since Microsoft just posted their June line-up today as well:

The games are:

• The King’s Bird
  • Shadows: Awakening
  • NeoGeo Battle Coliseum
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us

I'd say PS Plus line-up for June is better compared to that list.

• Like 4