This is why I hate capcom

4 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Maybe, but it’s perfectly reasonable to hate this game because of its trophies. These arcade games are all about accomplishments like high scores and no deaths, and not only did Capcom bottom out with the all-bronze list, but half of the trophies have nothing to so with anything like an accomplishment, and none of them have to do with individual games.

It’s pretty sad.

You have alot of accomplishement to do in game. the game have an inside trophy/reward system

I mean it is your loss on this mate as this has some great classics that a lot of people would just pick it up for fun and yeah it might not have a plat but if your gaming for plats only or something then your going to have a hard time as a lot of games will pass you by that has no plats and so on same with games without trophies at all. Like one game that has no trophies is the darkness 1 and a game with no plat is Anodyne 1 as it is a good game and has no plat to it but it is a fun game

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Astray404 said:

Although I don't hate Capcom, but this one seems painful

Sorta reminds me of  Sengoku Basara 4 which forces you playing 100 hrs :popcorn:

That trophy was in Sengoku Basara 3, and it was actually incidental. You would hit it while grinding for other shit (which was about another 100 hours).

14 hours ago, Astray404 said:

Although I don't hate Capcom, but this one seems painful

Sorta reminds me of  Sengoku Basara 4 which forces you playing 100 hrs :popcorn:

You already have this:

7S6b83ab.pngSerious Gamer

Play for at least 100 hours.

The big problem I have with this is you already own 90% of it if you have got the other Capcom collections.  A lot of $ to ask for re-buying the same stuff all over again.

The only interest I would have for this would be the Switch version, so I can have them all to go on a handheld, but there is zero incentive for getting this on the PS.  The shitty trophy list certainly doesn't help either.

• Like 2

I'm a sucker for a compilation, but even I think this is a bit much. The last time they did this I only got it cause the entire collection went up for $5 on sale.

Actually, the previous collection is on PSNow, go play that.

24 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

The big problem I have with this is you already own 90% of it if you have got the other Capcom collections.  A lot of $ to ask for re-buying the same stuff all over again.

The only interest I would have for this would be the Switch version, so I can have them all to go on a handheld, but there is zero incentive for getting this on the PS.  The shitty trophy list certainly doesn't help either.

Just go to the Vita store right now, and buy the 2 PSP games:-

Capcom Classics Collection
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded

You'll not only get 80% of the games here, but you'll get extra ones like Knights Of The Rounds, Ghouls and Ghosts and various more. All on the move.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Classics_Collection

A good Trophy list would have been a reason for me to buy this. But seeing I have most of these games elsewhere (hell, the Beat'm up Bundle just gets repeated here), I have little reason to pay for this. I'll get the Trophies I can without paying and I'll take the Plus game. 

I'm hoping the announced DLC gets us a few big names, then I might reconsider. St. like AvP or The Punisher: both got a release recently on an arcade stick/booth, so it can be done if Capcom would stop taking the easy way out.

Knowing Capcom we'll probably get some games left in the Beat'm up Bundle and SF Collection and a few other rererereleases.

Edited by Klart
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Such a waste of trophy potential. I was looking forward to this, but not anymore. Hard pass.

It's the full price for all the games in the whole set that's actually making me give this a hard pass for now. $40? Really? Yes there's several classics in there but they're all older than probably at least two-thirds of the people on this website.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

50 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Just go to the Vita store right now, and buy the 2 PSP games:-

Capcom Classics Collection
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded

You'll not only get 80% of the games here, but you'll get extra ones like Knights Of The Rounds, Ghouls and Ghosts and various more. All on the move.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capcom_Classics_Collection

Well, sure, except that I have a Switch, and not a PSP or Vita.

$39.99 for three packs:

https://platprices.com/en-us/game/71738-capcom-arcade-stadium-packs-1-2-and-3

Right now I can buy Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (already bought) at $5.99, Valfaris (already bought) at $12.49, Streets of Rage 4 (already obtained months ago) at $14.99 and Art of Fighting Anthology (also obtained months ago) at $2.99.....for a grand total of $36.50. All for cheaper than what Capcom is selling for this crap.

Disappointment all around. Why not make the trophy list like Capcom Arcade Cabinet? At least they made us have an incentive to challenge ourselves with individual games.

Capcom basically designed this list with absolutely zero effort. The trophy images are shit as well, they're just as bad as the Contra + Castlevania retro collections but at least their trophy lists are a bit more rewarding.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

$39.99 for three packs:

https://platprices.com/en-us/game/71738-capcom-arcade-stadium-packs-1-2-and-3

Right now I can buy Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (already bought) at $5.99, Valfaris (already bought) at $12.49, Streets of Rage 4 (already obtained months ago) at $14.99 and Art of Fighting Anthology (also obtained months ago) at $2.99.....for a grand total of $36.50. All for cheaper than what Capcom is selling for this crap.

Disappointment all around. Why not make the trophy list like Capcom Arcade Cabinet? At least they made us have an incentive to challenge ourselves with individual games.

Capcom basically designed this list with absolutely zero effort. The trophy images are shit as well, they're just as bad as the Contra + Castlevania retro collections but at least their trophy lists are a bit more rewarding.

I think the two PSP collections are 7.99 dollars each. So with 15 dollars you can get more of these games on Vita and there are more of them, like Ghouls and Ghosts and Knights Of The Round. No trophies of course, but cheaper than 40 dollars.