Good karma not popping?

So, After I finished giant accomplishment, I went back to mission 6: karma; I killed defalco did not restart the whole story or anything, I then went to the last SF mission dispatch, then I killed harper in achiles veil, then shot the admiral in the leg, then finished the mission just as the other prerequisites, but it's not popping???

4 hours ago, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

did you rewind the story to karma first? i believe it won't work if you just click replay and you have to play through all missions inbetween rather than quitting out and selecting a different mission basically as you would throughout a normal playthrough

Do you have to do that including the strike force mission. 

On 5/24/2021 at 11:27 PM, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

yea, just follow the guide on here for it after rewinding to karma and you should be fine. did it myself recently and it all worked out 

Do you replay the SF missions first or regular missions?

On 5/28/2021 at 0:03 PM, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

regular and do the SF missions along the way. as i said i would recommend following the guide on here because that tells you the exact order to ensure the trophy will pop

I did EVERYTHING the guide said, I killed defalco, completed "dispatch", played suffer with me, then played achilles veil, then shot the admiral in the leg in "odysseus" what Am I doing wrong? Tell me everything YOU DID in the exact order of each and every mission, it's the last trophy I need for bo2