Lord_Selrahc

What's With The Rarities?

5 posts in this topic

It seems no one on this site has 100% completed this game... yet, hovering over it to see the PSN percentages, it's 88% and common. I can't tell if this is because it was unobtainable, is unobtainable, or just no one has bothered.

Is this a Vita game? It could be an 88% of cheaters that aren't track by this site.

That's probable. I don't know how much vita gets hacked, but I imagine it's quite a lot more in comparison to others

On 5/25/2021 at 1:11 AM, Lord_Selrahc said:

is unobtainable

This.

There was the last collectible left for me to find in Stage 7, which I couldn't do. Eventually I've contacted the developer and surprisingly he has responded. 

To be honest the vita version had some bugs that I couldn't fixed in time, I believe that the biography in that level disappears for some strange reason.

Considering that I've run into some other trophy-related issues in this game, for which I've found a remedy (for example, you need to do the last stage in one sitting (no continue), otherwise trophies for completing the game / beating last boss won't pop), there might be some solution for that missing collectible too. Though, whatever I've tried so far - did not help, so I've given up. I might eventually go for the 2 remaining trophies that I can get in this game (complete a level without damage / skills), but knowing the game I can say that's going to be a pain in the back.

Wanted to create a topic for that, but then decided that nobody really cares about this "marvelous" game anyway :) Well, at least now you know that plat is not obtainable in this game and can skip it.

8 hours ago, scFlinT-us said:

Wanted to create a topic for that, but then decided that nobody really cares about this "marvelous" game anyway :) Well, at least now you know that plat is not obtainable in this game and can skip it.

aahh, unfortunate. thanks for the info!