Trophy Thoughts?

• 10 months later...

Wanted to put in my 2c about this game.  This game was a very fun turn based strategy game.  I could hardly put it down but the game is buggy as all hell.  I experienced bugs i didn't even think were possible.  During one of the 3 campaigns I was suppose to kill the enemy commander.  instead of the commander spawning in a Wizard class unit of my own spawned in.  At 1st i was confused up until i killed everyone else and only he was left and he attacked my units.  I killed him and then the match wouldn't end because it said I still needed to kill the enemy commander which never spawned in.  This makes you have to restart the entire campaign for that faction.   

The rewards at the end of the matches would always be half flipped over to where half the card was the back of the card and half the card was the front and many times you couldn't read the cards.  Because of the games RNG it was important to be able to tell which reward you were picking.  

The most annoying was during the 3rd campaign.  In this campaign you use corruption and corrupt  hexes so that you can heal standing on them or enemies take damage.  In the latter part of the matches sometimes so many tiles will be corrupted and you spawn in so many allies and so much is going on the screen it causes the game to lag and freeze and even blue screen. Had to do the last boss fight like 5 times because the game kept freezing right at the very end.  Very annoying because it is a long fight surviving the beginning of it and then corrupting tiles before killing the necessary enemies to progress to the final wave.  Pretty sad when a game can't handle turn based strategy combat without lagging and freezing up the system.

In  summary all the trophies did pop fine so in that regard the game isn't too buggy.  I was playing on the ps5 not sure if maybe the game just had issues on the ps5 but in my experience almost any game I play seems to perform better on the ps5 than ps4 so I doubt that is the issue.  Bugs and glitches will cause you some time in this but it's all still pretty enjoyable and obtainable.

Curious to why so many Warhammer games have unobtainable trophies and are so buggy?  Another example of a great franchise getting butchered by devs who don't care perhaps?  Seems like if the game  isn't massively successful they just abandon it right out the gate,  Shame.