AnimeGamerWeeb

Biggest pile of feces i ever bought

20 posts in this topic

Holy crap this game is utter garbage

Who releases a game without an fov slider?

Who make their ui so f*cking large with no scaling feature?

Who make it so that you cannot change your appearance  while in a lobby after a match?

Who makes a game where 2v2 is locked to private matches only?

Who releases a game with broken achievements in 2021?

Who bought this? Oh yea, i did and i am a f*cking re*ard

Extra. 

Who makes a ui where it says " hold L2+R2 sensitivity" with a description " adjusts l2+r2 sensitivity "

REALLY HELPFUL.

Isn't this free to play?? But yeah when I saw the trailers a few months back it looked shit then and looks even worse now besides there's too many of these fucking battle royal games. And to answer your question of who made this garbage it was a company called valen published by everyone's favourite money grabbing cum stains EA so expect it to get worse then watch the server's close by September.

Do you have any thoughts on the actual game, or just the UI and dressing up your character after matches?

7 minutes ago, Dreakon13 said:

Do you have any thoughts on the actual game, or just the UI and dressing up your character after matches?

The gameplay is good, but poorly made.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

Biggest pile of feces you ever bought but the gameplay is good.

Well, it can't be that bad then. :)

The game honestly isn’t bad and I have a huge bone to pick I should be at 70% completion and I’m at 50% with just under 40 hours played. The game is fun with friends. It was made by a small studio just funded by EA. The first season is out tomorrow and should improve the game a lot. Not every game has a FOV slider. 
Yes the trophies are super broken but one of the devs reached out to me on Reddit and said they’ll work on a fix. Character customisation is really good too.

16 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

The game honestly isn’t bad and I have a huge bone to pick I should be at 70% completion and I’m at 50% with just under 40 hours played. The game is fun with friends. It was made by a small studio just funded by EA. The first season is out tomorrow and should improve the game a lot. Not every game has a FOV slider. 
Yes the trophies are super broken but one of the devs reached out to me on Reddit and said they’ll work on a fix. Character customisation is really good too.

This game NEEDS an fov slider, i could give my character a colonoscopy.

7 minutes ago, ShazzzPS said:

Yes, FOV sliders are not mandatory, But it is an Accessibility option that should be in every game, I personally have a REALLY hard time playing with the default FOV, the FOV tied to when you are a ball in someone's hands is PERFECT, I need THAT at ALL TIMES.

This dev team needs to go back to college and the person who was their teacher should have their license revoked.

I expect this from an indie team with a small budget free to play release, but not from something funded by EA that you need to pay for.

Trash like Rocket Arena, which is trash like Apex Legends which is also trash like Fortnite.  

Gaming needs another crash because quality control is non existent.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

17 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

Care to explain what makes these games trash? Because they do not have platinum trophies that take less than an hour to get like the majority of games on your profile?

And those 30 second platinums count just as much as your 800 hour grindfests.  Why waste my time?

Edit. Anything that appeals to the mainstream is instantly trash.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb
I feel like it. Fuck you.

6 minutes ago, atlasxof- said:

The usual weebs comparing their niche titles to anything that's popular. Get a life. 

How DARE you disagree with the one and only "AnimeGamerWeeb", I hope you're happy with yourself

14 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Edit. Anything that appeals to the mainstream is instantly trash.

Nevermind, he had it coming after posting this terrible opinion

On a side note, totally gonna download the trial and try it tonight now just to see how evil this mainstream game really is

Edited by Sebastian
gaming

9 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

How DARE you disagree with the one and only "AnimeGamerWeeb", I hope you're happy with yourself

Nevermind, he had it coming after posting this terrible opinion

On a side note, totally gonna download the trial and try it tonight now just to see how evil this mainstream game really is

My opinion cannot be terrible as it is MY OPINION, i care very little about your opinion. 

Birth control should be taught more in schools during the 80's.

16 minutes ago, atlasxof- said:

Oh, god.

The usual weebs comparing their niche titles to anything that's popular. Get a life. 

There's a reason why this game Knockout City is free for 10 days, probably 7 by now. So everyone can try out. It's your own fault if you have bought the game before that. 

So it's my fault EA hired an amateur dev team that cannot even get basic achievements to function. I bet i started ww2 as well. Damn me to hell!

Well at least for the money you got a big pile of feces and not a small one, could be a lot worst. 

Anyone who.

Leaves their house

Owns a car

Gets into relationships

Has a 9 to 5 job

Watches super hero movies

Likes Fast & Furious

Does weed

Plays Battle Royal games

Is not worth my time. 

You are a mainstream joke.

2 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Well at least for the money you got a big pile of feces and not a small one, could be a lot worst. 

I could always kill myself. That's always an option ;)

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

1 minute ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

My opinion cannot be terrible as it is MY OPINION, i care very little about your opinion. 

Birth control should be taught more in schools during the 80's.

Yes, your opinion is capable of being terrible, believe it or not. You do realize you posted in an open forum, and other people are going to voice their opinions right? That's generally how this works. 

Just now, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Anyone who.

Leaves their house

Owns a car

Gets into relationships

Has a 9 to 5 job

Watches super hero movies

Likes Fast & Furious

Does weed

Plays Battle Royal games

Is not worth my time. 

You are a mainstream joke.

Right, you're a special little baby snowflake. Wah wah wah. 

Someone close this thread it's ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, Savage_Sarabi said:

Yes, your opinion is capable of being terrible, believe it or not. You do realize you posted in an open forum, and other people are going to voice their opinions right? That's generally how this works. 

Right, you're a special little baby snowflake. Wah wah wah. 

Someone close this thread it's ridiculous. 

Wah, someone posted something i disagree with. CLOSE IT DOWN. Typical sjw trash person. 

Edit. I bet you actually paid Disney money to see that awful remake of the Lion King.

Edited by AnimeGamerWeeb

5 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Wah, someone posted something i disagree with. CLOSE IT DOWN. Typical sjw trash person. 

Edit. I bet you actually paid Disney money to see that awful remake of the Lion King.

Lol now you're going to attack my profile picture?

Classy. 

Get a life.