Ghosts 'n Goblins for free for Plus users

Jimmy947

46 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

That might be difficult, not sure if anyone knows yet. I wonder what

CapcoMaster
Reach Class 20: CapcoMaster.

is all about. Perhaps you need to get highscores on 20 games?

1 hour ago, RonanO_1O1 said:

Can you get all the trophies with only 1 or 2 games or do you need all the games?

You can get all with just the 1 or 2 games free.

The CapcoMaster is just points you earn each time you play, you need 100,000,000 total to reach that rank. If you are good you might earn 30-50k per run so its a hella grind. 

12 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

You can get all with just the 1 or 2 games free.

The CapcoMaster is just points you earn each time you play, you need 100,000,000 total to reach that rank. If you are good you might earn 30-50k per run so its a hella grind. 

Is it points in game or a special type of points? Gigawing on pack 3, that game gives you tons of points.

12 hours ago, Jimmy947 said:

Sorry, my bad! I was half asleep when I posted! Thread title has been edited now.

I swear at the time when I typed in ‘Ghosts n’ goblins’ the only thing that came up was the remake though, but now when I search this appears. Strange.

No problem. I got another game called Battle of Midway for free downloading the launcher too.

12 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

No problem. I got another game called Battle of Midway for free downloading the launcher too.

That's the free 'base' game that comes with the launcher. Just like how the PS3 Capcom Arcade Cabinet gave you Black Tiger for free.

1943: Battle of Midway is free for anyone regardless of PS+ or not.

Edited by agorazUHD
spacing

8 minutes ago, RonanO_1O1 said:

Yea I mean it seems like a long grind but theres a trophy for playing for 100 hours anyway so I would hope that you get it by the time you hit 100 hours.  

Hate to be the one to break it you but you would have to be a wizard to attain CapcoMaster rank within 100 hours.