How to check missions ranks quickly?

Is there a way to quickly check which missions and extra ops I still have to S rank? Or do I have to check every single mission individually and see my rank?

Also, is there a record for enemies killed for the "100 kills" trophy? I can see fulton, holdups, etc...in my records but not enemies killed.

I use non-lethal weapons like 99% of the time and I don't really like the idea of getting this trophy...is there a mission that has a high number of enemies to fight? Like that one extra op where you need to defend your base from 40 enemies. Is there one with 100 enemies so that I don't have to save my game for the 100 kills trophy to pop?

Edited by NightmarEnd

5 hours ago, NightmarEnd said:

Is there a way to quickly check which missions and extra ops I still have to S rank? Or do I have to check every single mission individually and see my rank?

I don't think there is. At least I know I didn't see one.

5 hours ago, NightmarEnd said:

I use non-lethal weapons like 99% of the time and I don't really like the idea of getting this trophy...is there a mission that has a high number of enemies to fight? Like that one extra op where you need to defend your base from 40 enemies. Is there one with 100 enemies so that I don't have to save my game for the 100 kills trophy to pop?

There are no missions with 100 enemies, 40 is probably the highest number. There are also side ops with hard difficulty (they are marked with 5 red skulls or something like that) where you fight armoured vehicles, and the enemies keep on coming unless you blow up the vehicle too fast. If I remember correctly, you get like 28 or 32 enemies you can kill per mission.

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

I don't think there is. At least I know I didn't see one.

There are no missions with 100 enemies, 40 is probably the highest number. There are also side ops with hard difficulty (they are marked with 5 red skulls or something like that) where you fight armoured vehicles, and the enemies keep on coming unless you blow up the vehicle too fast. If I remember correctly, you get like 28 or 32 enemies you can kill per mission.

Thank you for your answers, much appreciated!

I've been listing all the extra ops I've attempted and not S-ranked, I'll keep doing that.

I haven't attempted those hard extra ops you mentioned, I hope they won't be too frustrating.

Edited by NightmarEnd
  • Like 1