The PS5 version is here

38 minutes ago, firemannxxcd said:

It is free. But the problem is it is semi auto pop. I just got the trophies which had something to do with a an amount of time and the car theft and hitman trophies.

Same. I didn't have a save from ps4 tho was a bit surprised when 3 trophies popped when starting the campaign (kill 1000. Play 30h. Play as male and female)

1 hour ago, xChasingThunder said:

Same. I didn't have a save from ps4 tho was a bit surprised when 3 trophies popped when starting the campaign (kill 1000. Play 30h. Play as male and female)

I do have a save from PS4 in the cloud. If those 3 pop for everyone who has played the PS4 version, it will make the platinum a lot shorter. I don't like auto pops but I guess I could deal with just those 3 popping.

Just looked and I don't have a save. Made a mistake saying I do.

Edited by snakebit10

56 minutes ago, ScooloV said:

Is it free if you bought PS4 version?

UPD: " This version will also be free to all current owners of the game "

Even for those who got it on PS3 ? X) (PS+ a long time ago)

I guess it's a no .. :/ 

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

There is a difference between SR2,SR3,SR4? I'd swear it's the same game with different character skins

You obviously have never played SR2 then. SR2 and 3 and vastly different. SR3 and SR4 share the same basic map, but even then the superpowers change up the game quite a bit. 

• Like 4

I may give it another whirl down the road.. I still need to beat the PS4 version lol. (beat the ps3 one long ago but sort of lost interest in the middle for the ps4 one.)

I will say it sort of sucks that developers aren't implementing tracking because it would work on quite a few trophies here. If I remember some of these have in-game tracking though, so could be why....

18 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Another question will be if they will do all three regions of the PS4 Remastered version (USA, Europe and Japan) as separate trophy lists for PS5 version or if there will be only one trophy list for the PS5 version.

12 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Looks like one stack (thank god). I just checked the leaderboards and there are people who previously owned only the EU version and people who only owned the US version so these 2 are combined here. Don't know about the japanese version yet.

This seems somewhat unlikely - I don’t believe that save files from different regions would be compatible with each other, so from a coding perspective I would think it would be very difficulty to make 3 incompatible saves all compatible with one PS5 release. I may be wrong on this, will have to wait and see, but I suspect there will be 3 regional stacks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kubaratchet said:

I have PS4 version but I can't download PS5 version for free. It says unavailable. Anyone has the same issue as me? Maybe it will take some time to update and it will let me download PS5 version? 

They are currently looking to fix this issue.