The PS5 version is here

Thanks for the update. I'll have to check in the PSN Store later and add the game to the PS5 Library for when I do finally get around to getting the PS5 or whatever PS5 Pro they release 2 years after the initial launch.

I installed the PS4 version of the game and downloaded the PS5 version, but synchronization doesn't work. I may have done it out of order (started the PS5 version before the PS4 version was installed), but I'm not sure it would make a difference. I'll delete the PS5 version and redownload it again (ugh).

IT'S FREE FOR ALL DIGITAL USERS NOW!!!

JTHoqau.png

To those who have bought it Digitally on PS4. It is meant to be free on PS5 too. Devs are sorting this out with Sony right now.

Edited by GTAJJ
  • Like 3

So after messing with it for over an hour, synchronization doesn't seem to work completely for PS5 version for me. I have a NA PS4 disc copy of the game and downloaded my saves I had uploaded to PS+. I loaded up the PS5 version of the game and five trophies unlocked but the rest didn't. I tried different saves from PS4 version but no luck. I looked at the challenge list and looked at the map but nothing seems to happen.

Keep in mind I have the 100%/Platinum for the PS4 Remastered version. I think I may have to start over with the PS5 version on a new save file. I've Platinum'ed Saints Row IV FOUR times so re-doing Saints Row isn't a problem for me (I still have Europe PS4 Remastered and Japan PS4 Remastered to go for 100%/Platinum).

3 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

So, If I don't install the PS4 version and just the PS5 version nothing will autopop?

What do I do to claim the PS5 version? All it says is learn more and when I push that it says I already own the PS4 copy and can't purchase PS5 version.

Correct. No PS4 version = No Auto-Pops.

7 hours ago, Kubaratchet said:

I have PS4 version but I can't download PS5 version for free. It says unavailable. Anyone has the same issue as me? Maybe it will take some time to update and it will let me download PS5 version? 

I have the game bought digital on PS4 and I can't download the PS5 version because it is shown at full price (39,99 €)

39 minutes ago, elsnake said:

I have the game bought digital on PS4 and I can't download the PS5 version because it is shown at full price (39,99 €)

It should have been fixed now

Digital users should be able to download it for free now.

JTHoqau.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ET3RNAL_KOMBAT83 said:

I'm in the US & it's still unavailable to me for digital to Ps5. ?‍♂️ Hopefully it be available soon though. 

Have you installed the PS4 version on the PS5?

• Like 1

Right did a save data transfer from a 100% save and got 5 trophies auto unlock;

• Gender Equality - 2 hours as each gender
  • Flash the Pan - Destroy all gang operations
  • Third and 30 - 30 hours
  • Everything is permitted - Kill all hitman targets
  • Hi-Jack It - Steal all vehicles

Starting a fresh game just gave me

• Hater Gonna Hate - 1000 gang members
Edited by wardragon989

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct. No PS4 version = No Auto-Pops.

Ok, thank you. I played and platinumed the PS4 version last year but don't want no autopop. I won't download it again than.

14 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Have you installed the PS4 version on the PS5?

I'm in the US also and it still says Learn More and no option to claim free PS5 version. Are you saying that I need the PS4 version installed to claim the PS5 version? I don't want any chance of trophies auto popping.

23 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

Right did a save data transfer from a 100% save and got 5 trophies auto unlock;

• Gender Equality - 2 hours as each gender
  • Flash the Pan - Destroy all gang operations
  • Third and 30 - 30 hours
  • Everything is permitted - Kill all hitman targets
  • Hi-Jack It - Steal all vehicles

Starting a fresh game just gave me

• Hater Gonna Hate - 1000 gang members

Same thing for me as well. I also did the running dive car jack as soon as a vehicle was available and unlocked Bo-Duke-Em.

This is just weird.

32 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I'm in the US also and it still says Learn More and no option to claim free PS5 version. Are you saying that I need the PS4 version installed to claim the PS5 version? I don't want any chance of trophies auto popping.

That at least worked for me but of course risk of autopopping. I guess if ensure you have no save data. It can't auto pop

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Same thing for me as well. I also did the running dive car jack as soon as a vehicle was available and unlocked Bo-Duke-Em.

This is just weird.

Some make sense?

30 hours / 2 hours must have a time link with them so anything over the number will always cause an unlock. While the three completed ones seemed to be book/statistics based?

I think that 'Duke'Em / Haters Gonna Hate needed you to one more of the action again to unlock if you're using you 100% save.