The PS5 version is here

i'll be looking forward to starting the saints row 3 someday. it's in my drawer. was planning for it to be my 500th plat but due to the issues with glitched trophy i had to leave it behind. maybe i'll check to see if they fixed it (wouldn't mind running through it again).

Edited by kingdrake2

9 minutes ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

So install ps4 version on ps5.
Load save files from PS+ cloud and play a few moments on the ps4 version of the game.
Boot up ps5 version and they autopop?

You don't even need the play the PS4 version on the PS5, just install it and copy your saves over from either the Cloud or a USB Drive, then boot up the PS5 release and let it sync them.

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You don't even need the play the PS4 version on the PS5, just install it and copy your saves over from either the Cloud or a USB Drive, then boot up the PS5 release and let it sync them.

None have auto popped on mine.

However, I did install and play the PS5 version first then read about auto-popping trophies, so installed the PS4 version and downloaded my saves from the Cloud.

But no joy with any free trophies! No sign of any syncing either.. do you have to do anything specific?

28 minutes ago, Citizen-Keyne said:

None have auto popped on mine.

However, I did install and play the PS5 version first then read about auto-popping trophies, so installed the PS4 version and downloaded my saves from the Cloud.

But no joy with any free trophies! No sign of any syncing either.. do you have to do anything specific?

According to the official FAQ, you just boot up the game and that's it. You may have voided the auto-pop by playing the PS5 version first, then doing the PS4 release and importing your saves.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

According to the official FAQ, you just boot up the game and that's it. You may have voided the auto-pop by playing the PS5 version first, then doing the PS4 release and importing your saves.

That's incorrect I started the ps5 version first, I deleted my ps5 save data and when I loaded the game it says the save data is corrupt but your ps4 save data is there. When loaded my latest ps4 save file some of the trophies auto-popped.

1 minute ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

That's incorrect I started the ps5 version first, I deleted my ps5 save data and when I loaded the game it says the save data is corrupt but your ps4 save data is there. When loaded my latest ps4 save file some of the trophies auto-popped.

I'll upload my PS5 save to the Cloud then delete if from the system and try that

Okay took a bit of sorting out.

If you're starting fresh:
Have your 100% ps4 save file in the cloud.
Install the ps4 disk and wait for both the ps4 and ps5 versions to install.
Select the ps4 version on the home screen then download your save file from the cloud.
Select the ps5 version and hit play, your save file will be converted automatically and upon hitting continue at the main menu the trophies will pop.

If you have already played the ps5 version and have both game versions installed (what I did), do this first then continue with the steps stated above:
Delete all save ps5 save files including those in the cloud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

Select the ps4 version on the home screen then download your save file from the cloud.
Select the ps5 version and hit play, your save file will be converted automatically and upon hitting continue at the main menu the trophies will pop.

If you have already played the ps5 version and have both game versions installed (what I did), do this first then continue with the steps stated above:

Did all of the trophies pop for you or just 5/6 as has been reported by a few other people in the thread?

3 hours ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

so no cross save stuff? just plain convert old gen to next gen format? alright time to play ps4 version then

4 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Why they didn't just add a cross-save cloud I'll never know - that would have made it so much simpler.

1 hour ago, Mercenary09 said:

Sony really needs to fix this issue so free upgrades stop having problems. Microsoft has them beat in this area

1 hour ago, ET3RNAL_KOMBAT83 said:

Wish they would get it seen about already. 1f612.png

I was just able to claim my PS5 copy in NA. Give it a shot now.

• Like 1