1943 or G'nG score challenge how to gain 50000 CASPO?

akk1923

I only have two free games? 

the trophy "Amazing Job!" need gain 50,000 CASPO while playing Score Challenge.

These two games are too difficult,I practiced for hours, but all failed?,is there any easy way to unlock trophy?

• Like 1

Probably depends on how skilled you are at a certain type of game. If you are good at Street Fighter, I Imagine it shouldn‘t be too difficult to go for that trophy in any of the included Street Fighter II versions.

I've played a bunch of the games on here now and so far the easiest to get through a Score Challenge on has been Higemaru.  By that I mean the easiest to get on the leaderboard.  I was nowhere near getting this trophy though.

From TrueAchievements (MkMaster13).  This is odd though as you can't use rewind in a Score Challenge I thought.

I got mine doing the score challenge for Final Fight. Whenever I would lose too much health, I would use the rewind feature. I beat the game and made sure to break nearly all barrels to pick up the treasures to increase my score. If I missed a barrel, I would rewind and get the treasure. I beat it fairly quickly using this method and got the 50k+ first try.

Edited by squiddycr4
more info

On 2021-05-25 at 7:31 AM, akk1923 said:

I only have two free games1f602.png 

the trophy "Amazing Job!" need gain 50,000 CASPO while playing Score Challenge.

These two games are too difficult,I practiced for hours, but all failed1f605.png,is there any easy way to unlock trophy?

For those who don't want to spend money on DLC, but still want 50,000 CASPO point trophy:

Ghosts 'n Goblins (Score Attack) - Roughly 160,000 points is needed in 1 game session to equal the 50,000 CASPO needed. This is the equivalent of one play through right to the final boss... normally. What to do? Well, you gain lives at 20,000, 70,000, and 140,000. Armed with this knowledge: start by farming the Zombies (200 points each) at the very beginning.

A good spot is to jump over the first tombstone to your right and sort of just hang out in the middle as they swarm around you. Try to move the screen left and right, the transition of scrolling loads more zombies than normal. Do this until you are roughly at 80,000 points (and 1 life left in the bottom). You can also attack the tombstone itself and a ghost wizard pops out and turns you into a frog (killing is worth 2,000 each; recommended doing during the last 10 seconds before time expires).

Once you have close to 80,000 points and one life in stock, play normally. If you can make it to the beginning of Level 3, you will be very close to the 120,000 extra life bonus. Zombies make an appearance again and if you are efficient, you'll be very close to 160,000 points letting time expire with each life just by normal spawning and killing, again just move around the screen to let them swarm.

This should give you the equivalent of 50,000+ CASPO and the trophy at the results screen. That's how I managed it, hope this helps!

EDIT: It would help if I got the right game mentioned, and not it's sequel!

Edited by agorazUHD
typo

I played so much Commando that I'm sure I could do it. the game is short, with a little practice it should be possible for beginners.