New DLC Trophy Pack with...1 Trophy

YesImAPwnda

Today is the release of the next Content Patch and we got a new Trophy Pack!

I'm glad that they add new Trophies but only 1 Trophy for the MSQ is really unnecessary
If they really gonna do that for every new Content Patch, we'll have a lot of them after the release of Endwalker ?

Edited by YesImAPwnda

There will be future packs with more than 1 trophy. It's just this time there is no raids added and they never made doing bozja essential for trophies (thank them for that as this content will be impossible to do once dead).

17 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

There is no trophy cap for the PS5 games? I know that the PS4 platinums needed to total a maximum of 1230 points, so the PS5 games can have up to 9999 points?

That or they will do what ESO does with its insane amount of DLC content and they'll just add additional trophy list sets to cover them after a certain point.

With this patch comes the last step of the relic weapon quest for the expansion. If you're needing to do Alexander, the Omegascapes, or Eden, there is going to be a ton of people running them over the course of the next 2-3 weeks. Just the normal versions, not the Savages. If you haven't run them yet, now is certainly a good time.

I probably asked about this but this is not FF related, it's to the PS5 trophy list. I saw that the point total was 1260. PS4 trophy lists stop at 1230 because that is the maximum allowance for trophy points. Has this changed for PS5? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to talk about it here, I just want to know.

They have to do it this way, otherwise if they release a trophy list at the beginning of a new xpac, there will be a lot of spoilers with the trophy names because the list would include X.2 and X.4 patches raids/quests names. Im not even sure they have everything in mind for the whole expansion when its released.

So expect a trophy list for the new expansion only with 6.0 content and then  a new list for every major patch.

9 hours ago, Martinofio said:

They have to do it this way, otherwise if they release a trophy list at the beginning of a new xpac, there will be a lot of spoilers with the trophy names because the list would include X.2 and X.4 patches raids/quests names. Im not even sure they have everything in mind for the whole expansion when its released.

So expect a trophy list for the new expansion only with 6.0 content and then  a new list for every major patch.

If the trophy for completing the 6.0 missions is like the other expansions, the mission will have the same name as the expansion and the trophy will too. That will keep the trophy list from spoiling anything unless the name of a raid is a spoiler. 

17 hours ago, Martinofio said:

Okay...and why can other games keep updating DLC Trophy Packs with new Trophies over months/years?

Example: Killing Floor 2 DLC Packs - Only 1 Trophy with DLC Pack 2 in 2018 and now we are in 2021 and they keep adding new Trophies to it :)

Edited by YesImAPwnda

• 5 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 6:16 PM, melbye82 said:

Missed opportunity to no have a trophy for Resistance-weapon completion or anything Zadnor related

I think everyone would riot if you had to complete a Relic weapon for a trophy. I remember making my Longinus Zeta and hoo boy some of those steps were E-PEN-SIVE! :(

Also, if they included Bozja trophy, they would have to retro-include Eureka trophies and that would cause blood in the streets because EUREKA SUXXORS. xD

They announced new trophies for the Endwalker DLC and here is what I think will be in that list. They will have to do it in two parts.

Endwalker DLC Trophy List #1 (December 3)

• Trophy for completing the 6.0 main story as like other expansions before required you to complete the entire story for a single trophy.
  • Art of War V for getting to Level 90 in a single Disciple of War or Magic job.
  • Green Thumb V for getting a single Disciple of the Land to Level 90
  • You've Got the Touch V for getting a single Disciple of the Hand to Level 90

Endwalker DLC Trophy List #2 (at 6.1, probably March 2022)

• Trophy for completing the 6.1 MSQ
  • 3 Trophies for completing Pandemonaeum Normal on each tier (normal raids have three tiers of four raids each)
  • 3 Trophies for completing Pandemonaeum Savage on each tier

Endwalker DLC Trophy List #3 (at 6.3, Thanksgiving 2023)

• Trophy for completing 6.2 MSQ
  • Trophy for completing 6.3 MSQ
  • 3 Trophies for completing Myths of the Realm Alliance raid

Final Endwalker Trophy List (at 6.5, early 2024)

• Trophy for completing 6.4 MSQ
  • Trophy for completing 6.5 MSQ

Total amount of trophies: 12

(Dates for 6.1+ are my speculation, not fact)

They should also make the trophies for completing the Savage Raids Gold trophies because hot damn, I can't even win in Eden Savage, this will be brutal!