The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Hello i play ps3 and ps4 and looking to build a new friendbase on psn 

Im 18 from the uk and i currently play on ps4: ghosts,knack,need for speed

Ps3: black flag, lbp2, gta v and tomb raider 

PSN: louisesibley 

P.S i also trophy hunt too :) let me know your from here! :)

PSN ID miki-iki

PS Systems PS3, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests - No. Just tell me you are from PSNPROFILES, please.

I am looking for One Piece Pirate Warriors 2, Skullgirls, Aquapazza, Arcana Heart & Guilty Gear Accent Core + players. But if you don't have any of these games and would just like a buddy, it's perfectly fine to add me as well.

Edited by miki-iki

Hello !  :)

My name is Quinten i want more friends so add me  :D, My PSN ID = Rode__Wolf

My games are, Tomb Raider, Call Of Duty Ghost, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV, Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall and Outlast  :),

Greetz Quinten

PSN ID: KarateKiwii

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 (I use my brothers PS Vita sometimes)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No I don't, but a simple message saying your from the site or PSNP would be nice.

I'm always looking for friends because I forgot the password to my old PSN account, so I need some new buddies!

I have a whole range of PS3 games but for PS4 I only have the PS+ freebies, Battlefield and Assassin's Creed Black Flag :yay:

System: PS3

I accept all friend requests

PSN ID: xDarkTemplar-91x

I recently started a fresh account because i did not like my old account plus a few other reasons so i'm only like level 1 my older account was xDarkEchidna-91x so please do not add that account as it's now just a test account. :unsure:

PSN: A-Grumpy-Ant

Systems: PS3 ( I will get a Vita and PS4 eventually)

Accept Blank FR: Yes, but If you mention this site I won't be so grumpy with you :rolleyes:

This is actually my second account. Had a long time away from PS systems while addicted to Steam(both my vita and ps3 got nabbed). My old account is Chocolant which is now just a source for games untill its plus runs out or I finish the games I want from it. I just hated that name and the trophy collection was nothing special sooo.. :giggle:

I accept all types of gamers anyway so don't be shy, I am addicted to BF4 atm though which is seriously taking my trophy hunting away lol..but I am a hunter mixed with causual play and I like comparing and seeing what other gamers are doing..so yer feel free to add me :lol: (A understanding of sarcasm gives you a cookie in my book BTW)

PSN ID Triniplayer101

PS Systems PS3 and Vita (Although the vita is not mine we can still tackle some games together)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

I'm usually a cool guy who talks and gets along well with everyone on my PSN list. If you ever wanna hit it off then just act like a real friend (chatting from time to time, playing a couple games together etc) and not just be on my friend's list for no reason. As a side note just say you're from here so I would know to add you   :highfive: 

PSN ID : Gay_Angel

PS Systems : PS3 - PS Vita

Would be great to meet some more fellow PSN Profiles members, feel welcomed to contact me. I'm not much of an online player but hopefully that will change once I get a PS4. Thank you.

Edit - Thank you for the friend invites, it's great to meet new friends. My apologies for the privacy settings but please do contact  me if you are

interested as I will gladly send an invite.

Edited by Gay_Angel