The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Psn ID : XCheeseGritsX 

Ps Systems : ps3

Blank request ? nah tell me what games you wanna play or tell me about you 

I am looking for people to play with on Mp most of my ps3 friends don't accept invites or don't have the games i have i am currently playing bo2 bf4 ac black flag and gta 5 but when i sell a couple of games that i have i am going to get my ps plus back and hop back on to borderlands 2 and payday 2.

p.s : i have a headset i'm 15 and i'm looking for fun but also serious gamer's .

PSN ID: rafay2603

System: PS4 and PS3 (Mostly I play PS4)

Games: Killzone Shadow Falls, Battlefield 4 and Watch Dogs, I play mostly Watch Dogs. So I will would been had good, if you have Watch Dogs 

I play games for fun, and I like having fun with friends. Don't be rude, and stay calm.

Looking for nice players and good players.

PSN ID: the_daddy2009

Owned Systems: PS3, PS4 (soon)
Games Played: Fifa, Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Infamous 2, Resident Evil series, Grid series + many more!
Accept Blank FR: NO. Please pop the name of the forum or PSNP in the message and only mature minded individuals accepted, I'm 33 so don't really want a friends list full of teenagers, no offence. :)

Edited by the_daddy2009

PSN ID ThePurpleheat97

PS Systems PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests Nope.

Conditions I don't accept anyone without any message, mentioning yourself in PSNP would be nice. I don't have much space left for my friends list, (some are inactive, I will delete them soon) but it would be great to meet new players. :) I also prefer the ones who play the same games as me so we could play sometime. I am also definitely accepting ladies.  B)

Edited by ThePurpleheat97

PSN:TheLynx774

I do not accept blank friend requests. I am looking for more friends to play black ops 2 or mercenaries 2 with,

When sending me a friend request, you must tell me that you have bo2 or mercs2.

Leaving a blank message will be put away in the circular filing bin, a.k.a. the trash.

PSN ID: HeringSW

PS Systems PS4 & PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests at least say you're from here

Anyways I just got a ps4 and looking for fun people to play with! I like mucking around with friends on the mic (cod zombies etc..), but also like getting trophies too I guess. 

I currently have: Resogun & Need for speed rivals on PS4,

looking forward to getting:

Destiny, PVZ garden warfare, last of us remastered, driveclub!

Add away :)

Edited by HeringSW

PSN ID:  sk0m_A88

PS Systems:  PS4, PS3, PS Vita.

Blanks:  No (Just mention you saw me here, or a game you want to play with me).

I am addicted to Warframe.  I am a huge coop fan.  I like competitive too though :P

Also play:

BF4

Watchdogs

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Assassins Creed IV

And in the future just about every awesome coop game so add me for those too.  Especially Assassins's Creed Unity and Destiny!

ID: DaftFruit

Systems: PS4 and a dead PS3 :lol:

Games: BF4, Watch_Dogs, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstien, Thief and a few indy's

Yer feel free to add, just got the ps4 so happy to make lots of new mates. :wub: Feel free to mention this site just so I know your not one of my many stalkers :ninja::awesome:

Edited by DaftFruit

PSN ID Triniplayer101

PS Systems PS3 and Vita (Although the vita is not mine we can still tackle some games together) and now PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

I'm usually a cool guy who talks and gets along well with everyone on my PSN list. If you ever wanna hit it off then just act like a real friend (chatting from time to time, playing a couple games together etc) and not just be on my friend's list for no apparent reason. As a side note just say you're from here so I would know to add you    :highfive: 

PSN: LordHell-
Systems: PS3 and Vita
I'll accept blank requests but would like a message saying you're from here or a short introduction.

Eventually i'll be doing some co-op games eventually and would love to tackle them with people from this site.