The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: Anturai

PS Systems: Ps3/PSVita (Ps4 when i feel its worth it)

Games: about 100 more then I've loaded up on my profile:/ Huge backlog due to a year of Plus and various breaks from gaming on PS

Blank FR:  Atleast say your from here

Edited by Anturai

PSN ID: little-miss-sb

SYSTEMS: PS3, VITA

I mostly play The Last of Us multiplayer feel free to add me if you want to play that but only if your decent at it. I have loads of other games too.

Please say your from psn profiles in the request.

Psn ID - HcG-_Clawz

Systems - Ps3 Ps4 and Ps Vita

Most of my friends are from my Call of Duty time and most of them are inactive so im clearing up my friendslist and i am looking for some trophy hunter friends to exchange help for games and to have fun ofcourse :)

I play probably ever kind of game, have 300+ games maybe ill count them someday if i have the time for it..

If you need help with a game you can always ask me.

woundedbaboon

PS4, PS3, PSVita

I'll accept blank requests, but a message would be nice.

Here's my situation.

My daughter just turned 1 so I usually get to play really early and then sometimes in the evenings. Once I beat Wolfenstein I plan on finally getting around to Battlefield 4 and Watch_Dogs. I'll also be playing the Destiny Beta coming up in a few day and then The Last of Us (PS4) at the end of the month.

And then there's October. Dragon Age:Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Alien:Isolation, Boarderlands:The Pre-Sequal, Battlefield:Hardline, Assassins Creed Unity, and kinda thinking of Lords of the Fallen, but not sure yet. Damn October. But I love a challange.

I will also be getting Call of Duty, FarCry 4, and GTA V (PS4).

With all that being said I'm not a hardcore trophy hunter. I'll still go for trophies if they're within reach, just don't have the time to go for the platinums.

PSN ID: glassthursday

Systems: PS3

Accepts blank friend requests: If you add me, just let me know you're from here. I typically play single player games, but if we have games in common that we can play online together, that's even better. In that regard, I mostly play The Last of Us and Bad Company 2.

Edited by glassthursday

PSN ID: XxIAmReyesxX

System: Psvita (hopefully later a PS3 or 4)

I barely have any friends who have the same games as me in PSN, but if you have Little Big Planet, Destiny of Spirits, J Stars Victory Vs, or even Dragon Ball Z  Battle of Z, or just wanna chat, send me a friend request :)

P.S. I don't accept blank requests

Hey everyone. Most of my friends play on Xbox only. I have both Xbox 1 and a PS4. I'm looking for PS4 players to play some games with. Really looking forward to Destiny (the beta and the full game in September). I'm a casual gamer who plays when I have time to, usually a couple hours in the evenings when I get home from work (roughly 9pm est). Anyone interested in playing some Destiny this week for the beta? Add me: PSN name: Dmoney289 and reply to me on here. Really hope to get some people to play some co-op strikes and multiplayer!

PSN: ToddlerNaruto
Language: English
Games: None, I don't play games online.

If you do friend me, please don't expect me to participate in online gaming (multiplayer co-op or versus etc).

Meacham93

I got rid most of randomers from my account, I've posted this before but I'll do it again anyway.

Please put PSNP in the message otherwise I'll just delete the request. Looking to have an active friends list from this site so add away.

I have the PS3, PS4 and Vita.