The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Hi,

I personally think it's a good idea this of adding people.

I can say that I preffer coop games and RPG games of any kind, so, If you play games like this one, add me up :)

About the request, just tell me where you find me or who you are and that's will be enough.

PSN ID: AdamKhadmon

Console: PS3

Blank friend requests: Nope

See ya.

PSN ID: crash-justin

PS Systems: ps4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: I guess but why not just say psnp

I'm a chill person I talk to anyone do would love to have more friends on ps4. Add me if u want and I play a game with you or party chat really don't care. I'm not a trophie hunter but I will help you get trophies if u need some. I'm a hardcore to causal gamer so I'm pretty much good with anyone I have a lot of games

PSN ID Triniplayer101

PS Systems PS3, PS4 and Vita (Although the vita is not mine we can still tackle some games together) 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

I'm usually a cool guy who talks and gets along well with everyone on my PSN list. If you ever wanna hit it off then just act like a real friend (chatting from time to time, playing a couple games together etc) and not just be on my friend's list for no apparent reason. As a side note just say you're from here so I would know to add you     :highfive:

PSN ID: Spetsdaddy62

System: PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Request: NO. Just state you saw my post on this site and you will be added

Games I play: Black ops 2, Battlefield 4, Ghosts ( mainly for extinction, but I play other modes too) Mine craft, GTA 5, Black ops 1

Im mainly a person that likes to have a good time with people and chill out. I have mic, but im not really into trophy hunting

PSN ID :- SirDave1988

PS Systems :- PS3, PS4 + PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests :- No, just let me know that you're from this site and I'll add you.

I play all kinds of games, old and new. I'm kind of random when it comes to what I'm playing on any given day. However, when big PS4 titles, such as Uncharted 4, Tekken 7, Mortal Kombat X Batman Arkham Knight and possibly WWE 2K15 come out, I'll try and play them close to their day of releases.

PSN ID : idan_101

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: tell me you are from here

Casual gamer. not a trophy hunter, I play games because I have fun playing games  B)

Games I like:   Sports, 3rd person, some shooting, some racing, some puzzles and indie

currently have: UFC, BF4, watch dogs, tomb raider, fez

Will buy: TLOU, madden 15, fifa 15. shadow of mordor, Assassin's creed,  the crew, the witcher 3

Edited by idan_101

PSN ID: Darkhikari825

PS Systems: Ps vita and Ps3

Doesn't accept blank friend requests(just say you are from here)

I'm open to most genres but I mainly play japanese games(rpgs and the sort)

Well be getting destiny day one if anyone is up for that and I have soul sacrifice delta and will be getting Sword art online:hollow fragment.I'm also up for dragons crown online if anyones wants to play.

Feel free to add me if you are just into rpgs and want to have like minded friends and chat some.

Edited by Darkhikari825