The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Feel free to add me to talk or play (:

ID: BUwUNY

PS+ Member :

August- Yes

September-No

October, November and December - Yes ( Just in case u like to play Ps+ games online )

Favorite Genres:

FPS

Action Cooperative

RPG/JPRG

Blank Request : Not Needed (: ( Talk once in a while and be active (y) )

PSN ID: X18JELLO18X

Systems: PS3, PS4 and hopefully vita soon

Accept Blank Requests: sure if you really must

My internet is terrible so i won't be playing many online games however feel free to add me.

Edited by X18JELLO18X

PSN ID: TurkFebruary2010

System(s): PS4, PS Vita

Blank Friend Requests: hesitantly. All requests WITH a comment will be accepted, without a comment will be accepted if you are of a certain trophy level only.

Real Name Requests: Yes

I don't game online often due to occasionally-spotty internet service, but will from time-to-time. Also an occasional "What's up!" message would be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID Dreakon13

PS Systems PS3  (PS4 someday, probably next year lol)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests Nope.  C'mon, it takes like two seconds to add a nice little comment, and then I'll feel all warm and fuzzy and special inside. B)

I mostly play NHL 14 these days, but I'm transitioning back into console gaming after a year of beating up my PC.  So I'm up for chatting it up on PSN with people, or playing some games sometime.

Edited by Dreakon13

PSN ID:  MrSwagtwiceover   (I know it's dumb, stop judging me)

Systems: PS3 Only

Accepts Blank FRs: Never in a million years. At least give your PSN ID and 'PSNP' in the FR.

Games/Help: Look at my game list. If there's anything you want to play, anything you need help on, or anything you want to talk about, tell me. The only games on my list I DON'T have are World Gone Sour and Outland. I'm free on anything else.

Notes: If there's a game not on my list that you have, don't tell me to get it, or send me game invites assuming I own it already. I do not play most Shooters, RPGs, JRPGs, Fighting games, or almost anything with an M rating (personal choice). Don't bug me about it :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm in.

PSN ID: Spider-Man916

PS3, PS4 and PS Vita

I do accept blank friend requests, but a comment or something like PSNP would be cool.

I'm a 40 year young gamer so I prefer that only those who are 20 years old and above send me a friend request.  I have zero interest in being friends with a bunch of kids.  Thank you.