The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Sir_Bee

Systems: Ps3 and PS4

I will not accept a blank request.

I am currently playing destiny, but I plan on getting COD at some point.  I also have the last of us and AC 4 on the PS4.  If you need help with something I have, just let me know and we can work something out :)

ID: sakuranbo_333

PS systems: only ps3 :(

Accept blank request: always, but i prefer people who writes their information or interests

Feel free to add me specially if we have the same interests! :D I'd really like to play online with friends!

games i play online: PlayStation All-Stars, Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels, & LBP2. (sometimes Fat Princess, & Ragnarok Odyssey ACE)

PSN ID: bogiwoogie

System: Ps3/Vita

Blank friend request: No, say where you find me^^;.

And I might be one of the few person that don't play CoD, but just send me a message if there is any game you wanna play for fun or boost (I have boosted a lot on xbox 360) after I have accepted your Friend request^_^,

ID: Cshadow_soldierV

System: PS3 and PS4

Accept Blank Requests: Yes

Mic: Yes

Games I Play: All kinds, from COD to Journey, would love people that like to co op or just get on the mic and chat.

Chat About: I love to talk about most things game related or about superheroes (Batman being the best). I've also been in the Army for almost 3 years we could talk about that or just talk about how awesome we are in general. :lol:

Cshadow_soldierV.png

Edited by Cshadow_soldierV

Johnie74

PS3, PSVITA, PS4

I accept Blank Requests, but I'd appreciate a message

What I Play:

PS3: Shooters and occasional indie stuff

Vita: Destiny of Spirits, Binding of Isaac, Rainbow Moon, Tons of indies and platformers

PS4: Binding of Isaac, Injustice, Platformers

Just check my trophy list ^_^

LET'S TALK ABOUT WWE!

Greetings fellow earthlings xP
I would like to know more friendly trophy hunters like me self ^.^
PSn ID: CLEONS_VICTORY
SYSTEM: PS3 and PSVITA
Games: pretty much any game haha i like too hop on gta v alot lately for ps3
I dont exactly add blank requests so just put a lil description stating whyd you add me :D
im also from New Zealand as well which could be a barrier, time wise and connection wise but y'kno, js.
ill see you online hehe PEACE!