The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: talithacs

PS Systems: Playstation 3 & Playstation Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No sorry! Please include a message that you are from PSNP. This year I'm hoping to meet new people who enjoy similar games/genres to me and are quite active on either or both systems that I own.  ^_^

Favourite Genres: Fighters & JRPGs

PSN ID: mish_08

PS Systems (PS3, PS4)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Just say you're from PSNP

I'm very active, i like to earn trophies, i created my account on 16th November 2013, so i'm looking for new friends.

Edited by mish_08

PSN ID: edu_gamer

PS Systems: Playstation 3 & Playstation Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, from my experience when someone adds you with a blank friend request, they end up been the type of people on PSN that never talks to you and suddenly the go for a 8 months offline streak, so  sorry but I don't want ghost on my friendlist,  also avoid adding me if you are a Barcelona supporter  <_< ,

nah just kidding  :highfive:  but I´ll be really cool if you like Football/Soccer to!.

Favourite Genres: JRPGs and Action RPG's

PSN ID: WhtKntAssassin

PS Systems: PS3 and soon a PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Negative. Please at least state that you're from PSNP so I know it's not some troll trying to get his kicks. It'd be nice to have people to talk to/game with, but I won't open the floodgates to trolls. Lol.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny. MOSTLY Dragon Age: Inquisition, though. Also have Resident Evil 5. Not the gold edition, sadly.

PSN ID: sonicace101

PS Systems: PS3, PS Vita

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No, I will not accept blank friend requests, I used to but not anymore. If you wanna add me on PSN please give me a reason as to why you wanted to add me or at the very least put that you're from PSNProfiles.

All blank friend requests will be Denied!!!!

PSN ID: Goodra999

Systems: Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nope, I only accept people who give me a note when they add me, so when you add me please do, from this site. Oh and I rarely use PS3.

Games: I don't really do Co-OP, I do go to parties on my Vita, My Favorite Genre is Visual Novels, JRPG and RPG's

PSN ID: Kal_Vilmer

PS Systems: PS3 only

Blank Friend Request: Yeah, that's fine. I'll know if it's someone from here since no one is sending me requests anytime soon.

I don't really have a mic if that's a problem, but I'm up for text chatting about whatever.

PSN ID: zvantezvanz

PS Systems: Ps4 & Ps Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Amongst other I play: Dying Light, Destiny, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Dragons crown

Soul Sacrifice, Fifa 15, Terraria, Don´t Starve and Duke Nukeem 3D. I update my 

library on a regular basis.

PSN ID Zoushi

PS Systems PS3, PS4, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

I don't have a mic, but we can chat via messages though, if you are interested. 

I only play single player games. My favourite genres are JRPGs, I really don't like shooter or sport games, just to let you know  ^_^ 

PSN ID: Nysrogh

PS Systems: PS4, PS Vita

Accept Blank Friend Requests: YES! the more friends the better :)

A few examples of games i'm playing:

on PS4:

- Driveclub

- DA:I

- CoD: AW

- GTA V

on PS Vita:

- Killzone Mercenary

- CoD

- Atelier Ayesha

- Freedom Wars

Edited by Nysrogh

PSN ID: Deathlygreen

Console: PS3

Blank Friend Requests: Sure thing, but I'm only willing to be friends if you'll actually be playing any games with me.

I'd particularly like some people to help me boost the DLC trophies for:

RESIDENT EVIL 6

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

The Last of Us

PSN ID : JJonny26

Ps systems : PS Vita, PS4

Games : FPS mainly call of duty AW and far cry. Minecraft.  Love hack and slash types too. Freedom wars is cool too :3

Accept blank friend request : Yeah I do, just make sure we actually play games together or chat.

TimmyTurnersDad6

Ps3 only (At the moment anyway) 

Ah shucks, what the heck, sure i'll try to accept blank requests. I'd prefer it if you said you're from this site though, just for a point of reference. 

(*Might also help your cause if you take interest in & play Uncharted 3)

....Just sayin'  

:lol: 

"TimmyTurnersDad6 Ps3 only (At the moment anyway) Ah shucks, what the heck, sure i'll try to accept blank requests. I'd prefer it if you said you're from this site though, just for a point of reference. (*Might also help your cause if you take interest in * play Uncharted 3) ....Just sayin'  :lol: "

***Update: I will no longer be receiving blank friend requests. Even if you say you're from Psnp. I should have updated this awhile back, & with that--I sincerely apologize for the delay. For the few people who have still been patiently waiting, I will accept you guys, I've been meaning to. I just haven't had the space on my ps3...Again, I apologize for the other few people who have waited for me to accept them, while I twiddled my thumbs and did nothing...but I won't be accepting future blank requests for a couple reasons....1.) I just like meeting and playing with new people--I do, but it's just that I like playing with people who have some of my similar interests in the games I currently enjoy playing, (like the aforementioned Uncharted 3...lol yes there are other games out there, than just this one game....but I just can't let go of it >.<)....2.) That last one might have seemed hypocritical a little....~but! I assure you that I just like the overall spontaneity of meeting the new folks on that game, who are: Overall courteous, adults, & well endowed/experienced in that co-op realm, who play it almost addictively as I do; & all the nurturing, bountiful, sporadic, glitchy fun wonders it offers! & to continue having it. 3.) Furthermore, I do not like deleting people from my friend list. Almost anybody who has known me for awhile as a buddy/talked with me, knows that....Maybe...-maybe even on a further note, it can be said that the reason I have not accepted the friends who have tried adding me, or the friends who I have had on idle for 14+ months--was the fear of making a possible new friend 'replace' an old one. An old friend who I thought was chill and had some great times, talks, & memories...--erasing all that--all for somebody I may not even end up liking/playing with...Similar interests with an old friend v a brand new friendship that may be good/bad.That is all. Have a nice day  =]