The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID - The_couchster

Systems - PS3, PS4, WII

Accepts Blank FR - NO, Atleast mention from here.

I play just about everything so if you want to party up(even games I've finished) send me a FR or message :).

I have all PlayStation systems, I'll accept everyone unless it's a blank message and I'll need to know you're from PSNP. Other than that... have at it...

My brother got curious and wanted to ask whether you're the same J-Con77 from xW2Nx?

Yeah that's me. What's your brothers name. I might remember him.

He thought so and he doesn't remember what name he created or what account he got into W2N on. He said he was a late comer.. Joined after you left

Trialia_X

PS3 & PSP (yes, really; also 360 & DS if you're interested, as I find plenty of people have multiple consoles :))

I don't accept blank friend requests, I never do unless we've already chatted. If you want to add me please message me here or on PSN & let me know what you think we might have in common - I don't add people I don't yet know who don't play any of the sort of games I like (check my PSN profile if you want to know what they are), & I'm not online to cyber, either. Had enough of that kind of harassment on PS Home, thanks! ;P

He thought so and he doesn't remember what name he created or what account he got into W2N on. He said he was a late comer.. Joined after you left

Well tell him he can add me if he wants.

Is it just me in this thread who counts a friend request with just "psnprofiles" written in it as no better than a blank one?

So you saw me on this thread... and? If that's all you're telling me about yourself, you may as well be a total stranger, and you're no more getting added than the plethora of randoms on PS Home who send me "hi how r u asl" PMs. Three people have done this, and only one actually bothered to say anything substantial in their friend request. Therefore, only one of those four is getting added.

If you really want to be one of my friends on PSN, I want to know more about you than that you happen to be a member of a very big forum I'm on and maybe we have a few games in common when checking out the "compare trophies" page. If you're one of the three people who sent me messages that were basically blank, I won't block you, so you can try again if you like, but I won't add you unless you tell me more about yourself. Simple as that. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here who finds essentially-unsolicited one-word messages irritating... Right?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Spider-Man916

Systems: PS3 (2) :P, PS4 and PS Vita

Games: I play most anything, but RPGs/JRPGs are my favorite. 

Curently playing: Final Fantasy X (PS3); Lego The Hobbit and Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4).  Taking a break from the Vita.

I'm a chill, grown-ass man so I'll friend anyone who's 18 & :up:.

No blank friend requests.  Just state PSNProfiles and/or PSNP friends thread or something like that.

I am completely open to real name requests on PS4 and FB add.  'Nuff said.

• Like 1

PSN ID: Ragno_Saki

PS Systems: PS3 & PSVita, ( Will be getting a PS4 sometime this year )

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No blank friend requests. No Spamming messages also say that you're from PSN Profiles.
I mainly play JRPGs & Fighting games as well as a bit of Racing games.