The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

Psn ID: Gojiraman590

Systems: 4

I do not accept blank friend requests. Put that you are from this site and if you are interested in similar games.

Online Games: Planetside 2, Warframe, War Thunder, TLOU, Airmech Arena, Minecraft

Non online: Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Limbo, Flower, Mad Max, Vanishing of Ethan Carter

PSN ID: DARKB1KE  and DARKB1KE2 (alt for boosting)
PSN Systems: (PS3(2), PS4)
Accepts Blank Friend Requests NO, just say psnp or boosting or whatever, anything!

VOICE COMMS:  PS3/PS4 headset, Skype

Only add me if you have more than 1 PS3.  I typically find these people to be more serious and reliable when it comes to boosting games.  As you know, surround yourself with the best in life and good things happen.  :) I'm a serious trophy booster and I am looking for similar people to group up with and be a more effective team. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

PSN ID: Ramon3110

Systems: PS3 / PS4

Communication: If you just want to talk send me a PM via site its easier and I usually always leave a window of the site opened, can always hit me up on Steam too.

I'm up for voice chat [spanish/English] during play sessions, just don't expect me to say that much :P

I recently just got my PS4, right now I've been playing Destiny: The Taken King online whenever I can and when I'm not playing Metal Gear Solid V.

On PS3 I mainly just play Fighting games online so if you wanna brawl, just shoot shit mindlessly or play Metal Gear Online 3 when its up just shoot me a request.

As always notify you're from PSNP.com.

Edited by Ramonachan

Only add me if you have more than 1 PS3.  I typically find these people to be more serious and reliable when it comes to boosting games.  As you know, surround yourself with the best in life and good things happen.

I highly doubt anyone who owns more than one PS3 specifically for boosting in video games could possibly be "the best in life".

I really could use some friends on my PSN account too.  :( (Also, I'm new here, this is my first post! :lol:)

PSN ID - CrystalStarsign
PS Systems - PS3 (Will be getting a PS4 and PS Vita hopefully around December)
Accepts Blank Friend Requests - No. If you want to be my friend, PM me on my PS3 and say your from PSNP and give me a good reason to be my friend, I will not accept just blank friend requests on my PSN account. Also if you want to play a session with me if we do become friends, let me know on PSNP ahead of time and tell me which game cause I may not own it or I may or may not have my PS3 since I share it with my brother and because I don't have many games to play online with others. But once I get my PS Vita and get games on it we could able to play there. We could also just chat in case there aren't games we could play.

Currently the games I have that support playing with others online are Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, and Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!! (Some of my other games may have online player support, but I need to check though.)

PSN ID: kkochsongi
PS Systems: PS3 & PS4
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes I do, but feel free to introduce yourself a little bit to me 

I went out of gaming for a long time, now I'm beginning to get back into it and I am very open to some recommendations from people, especially games that are online that we can play together! :)

• Like 1