The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Does anybody actually add anyone? What's the point of posting in this thread if nothing ever happens? It makes no sense at all.

I got like, 30 odd adds after I put my name up. I took my name down though after starting to get some creepers. So some good some bad, but it does work.

Grognak00

PS4, PS3, Vita

Eh, it'd be nice to have some sort of greeting or message besides just being blank.

Hi there.

I mostly play single-player games, but don't mind playing multiplayer games. I enjoy co-op games every now and then; they're more tolerable for me, in my opinion. I don't mind if you just wanna chat. You can message me anytime. Movies, games, pretty much anything.

Thanks.

PSN ID: chaosmyths
PS Systems PS3
Accepts Blank Friend Requests Nah, just send me a small message!

Decided to post back up here again, been spending a lot of time on steam but felt the urge for PS3 again heyho. I'm not big on co-op, but it'd be nice to make some buds off of here so feel free.

Looking for people to add me. I have a ps4 and am in the U.K. I have a mic. I mainly play single player games but do from time to time play online if I have good people to play with. Games I enjoy are.

Uncharted, Last of Us, Battlefield 4, COD, GTA5, FIFA 16

If you have any games in common or just want to add me in general to play or trophy boost. My PSN Id is Hocking_1988

My online I'd is domy121

I currently only play on ps3 I'm looking for people to play with who preferably have a mic but it's not necessary I enjoy playing battlefield 4 and Minecraft online and I'm a huge RPG player I'm on my system probably 6 or 7 hours a day so other serious players would be nice I'm 32 so I'm kinda more interested in the more mature players because I have no conversational boundrys and I swear alot but if you are a bit younger and think you can handle it feel free to send a fr English speaking is a must(I'm not bi-lingual) please at least say you saw me here in message will not accept blank ones I know this is long winded but I want to expand my friends list and want people with the same type of interests and people who will actually message me to at least say hello I live on the west coast of Canada so mountain time but I'm usually on most of the day and usually till at least 3 or 4 am my time I'm not really into trophy hunting which is why I have 700+ trophy's and no platinum ones I just enjoy playing well message me if you are interested

post-121556-0-28635000-1448104237_thumb.jpeg

Edited by domy121